SWAG Putters Thread

Finally got off my ass to put the new SNSR on the Vice.

If the rain holds off, it’ll go out today.

Ls9afhQ.jpg

OMFG!

Need! NEED! NEEEEEEEEEED!

See, the problem here is I’m getting worked up about these and my desire for them, which means I’ll miss out.

See, the problem here is I’m getting worked up about these and my desire for them, which means I’ll miss out.
You can do it!

I will try for them and they’re yours if I get em- wouldn’t match my bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I'm sorta glad I got out of the Swag game early lol. My wallet could not keep up to the constant barrage.

Man I'm sorta glad I got out of the Swag game early lol. My wallet could not keep up to the constant barrage.

So true. Every time I check for release news, you can hear a faint whimper from my wallet. Although I did manage to turn the Vice Special cover I bought into an F9 driver for $89 today, so sometimes you win I suppose.

But that cover set is going to be $$$. I would have more money in covers than in the clubs.

This is one of those days where it gets interesting for me, hahaha

I’d love to grab one of the markers, but my eyes are firmly on the headcovers.

And as I said, the fact that I want these so bad, means it ain’t happening.

this thread is pretty big so I don't wanna read through 109 pages, but always heard great things about Swag putters... just curious how you guys would compare them to scotty cameron's?

Ive usually played the Newport 2.5 with success but personally feel I've always played Scotty's for the name compared to actual performance

this thread is pretty big so I don't wanna read through 109 pages, but always heard great things about Swag putters... just curious how you guys would compare them to scotty cameron's?

Ive usually played the Newport 2.5 with success but personally feel I've always played Scotty's for the name compared to actual performance

They’re milled putters, with that, the materials and methods of production are top notch, but they’re both still milled putters.

What I mean by that isn’t they aren’t going to be more forgiving or have some tech breakthrough comparatively. But having played and owned every significant boutique putter brand/manufacturer out there including even Circle-T’s, they’re as good as anything.

With a milled blade style putter, the aesthetic plays as big of a role as anything else for the user deciding how good it is for them.

They’re milled putters, with that, the materials and methods of production are top notch, but they’re both still milled putters.

What I mean by that isn’t they aren’t going to be more forgiving or have some tech breakthrough comparatively. But having played and owned every significant boutique putter brand/manufacturer out there including even Circle-T’s, they’re as good as anything.

With a milled blade style putter, the aesthetic plays as big of a role as anything else for the user deciding how good it is for them.

I think you nailed it with the aesthetics part. I love how the Swag seems to be anti glare at address compared to my Cameron

I think you nailed it with the aesthetics part. I love how the Swag seems to be anti glare at address compared to my Cameron

I played a Newport 2.5 years and I can honestly say I prefer the feel and sound of the swag putters. Could by psychosomatic, but something about them just... click with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back