SWAG Putters Thread

At that rate they’re more expensive then the Scotty’s sets at $94 a piece or whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn’t justify that much on head covers. I wouldn’t use the Driver or Hybrid anyways. I got my Boston Terrier Driver cover on all the time.

At that rate they’re more expensive then the Scotty’s sets at $94 a piece or whatever

But these look way better style/design wise (actual fit design) than the SC ones.

My bottle cap marker is on the way.

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

I prefer the look and fit, and rigidity of the AM&E covers SC uses. More space for design.

And it’s why it’s personal, all those things are why I don’t like the AM&E. Haha

And it’s why it’s personal, all those things are why I don’t like the AM&E. Haha

I am a Titleist snob. I love Scotty Cameron. His covers now feel cheap stacked up against swag covers. No denying it.

Not to mention releases with art found from a Google clip art search.

That bottlecap, if there was ever a piece that I should have tried for..... that thing is sick!

That bottlecap, if there was ever a piece that I should have tried for..... that thing is sick!

I honestly plan on gaming that one. I dig it a lot.

I am a Titleist snob. I love Scotty Cameron. His covers now feel cheap stacked up against swag covers. No denying it.

Not to mention releases with art found from a Google clip art search.

I'm a fan of AM&E for what they are (I currently use 2 of them) but compared to the quality of Dormie or Swag they are very clearly a handful of rungs down the ladder.

To my knowledge the fairway covers and such still are, at least I thought so.

Not putter though, right? (I never checked non-putter covers)

We need to hang out so I can get a first hand look.

Trying to talk @mikedean441 into bringing his to the big O the other day but no success.
It will see the O...but the premier is for the gathering

Back