SWAG Putters Thread

The more I learn about the company, the more I want to support them. The Bold looks awesome and at the same price as the undressed, I think I would hold out until more of the Bold are available.

I did notice a King headcover on ebay for $250 lol some things never change no matter the putter company

yeah thats a pipe dream at $250, but the one taking bids is up to $167 which is impressive.

Really wish I would have grabbed that cover too, stared at it in my cart then took it out

yeah thats a pipe dream at $250, but the one taking bids is up to $167 which is impressive.

Really wish I would have grabbed that cover too, stared at it in my cart then took it out

lame...

It was, especially with 10% discount

oh well, I partially made up for it by grabbing the 1 of 35 masters one

The more I learn about the company, the more I want to support them. The Bold looks awesome and at the same price as the undressed, I think I would hold out until more of the Bold are available.

I did notice a King headcover on ebay for $250 lol some things never change no matter the putter company

I pondered the bold, but not a big fan of the pink on that one... Decided I'll probably try doing a little paint-fill for the first time, and with the undressed being a completely "blank slate", that should make it easier. (Famous last words).

The folks trying to "flip" the covers already is part of the humor in the SWAG setup, and they (SWAG) even make fun of other boutique brands who appear to be "upset" by someone trying to "flip" something so quickly. I kinda like that bit of sassy-ness. LOL

I pondered the bold, but not a big fan of the pink on that one... Decided I'll probably try doing a little paint-fill for the first time, and with the undressed being a completely "blank slate", that should make it easier. (Famous last words).

The folks trying to "flip" the covers already is part of the humor in the SWAG setup, and they (SWAG) even make fun of other boutique brands who appear to be "upset" by someone trying to "flip" something so quickly. I kinda like that bit of sassy-ness. LOL

If i was experience enough at painfilling I would try the same. But no way would i try and learn on a $600 putter lol

If i was experience enough at painfilling I would try the same. But no way would i try and learn on a $600 putter lol

I ain't skeered... (Mental note: have everything ready to "undo" if necessary)

That headcover is what kept me up until the 1am release, the other 3 just happened to fall into my shopping cart....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can't wait to apply some paint fill to mine. If I can execute what I have planned it's gonna look sooooo good.

Without getting into any details I can report that Swag's customer service is stellar and is going above and beyond to take care of me.

Also it's noteworthy that the putter actually feels softer than you'd expect from the fly milling. It's a really nice feel that offers stellar feedback. It's not overly soft and not too firm. Comparing it to my Toulon gamer I'd say it's softer on long putts, similar on medium length putts, and crisper on short putts.
The roll is good and seems to come off the face with some eagerness and forward roll.

I'm eager for some of you to get yours in hand so we can compare thoughts.

I don't get it. But then again I never got the boutique putter business either so don't @ me.

@fupresti

Just got my covers in today. I like the packaging they come in, the interior is soft as can be, and the stitching is of good quality. I wasn't sure I'd like the swamp thing cover, but I actually really like the textured material they used. Looking forward to seeing what designs are to come in the future.

Just so happened to get another one in the mail today too, not a bad Friday for me!
ea7e29a759d0acce7fdf7aff41f2a78c.jpg
9819d322115cd487742971cdd92769a1.jpg
534dc72b27ff6adf0d1ed526ca21bcbf.jpg

The putters are ehhhh whatever

the headcovers on the other hand....

Just got my covers in today. I like the packaging they come in, the interior is soft as can be, and the stitching is of good quality. I wasn't sure I'd like the swamp thing cover, but I actually really like the textured material they used. Looking forward to seeing what designs are to come in the future.

Just so happened to get another one in the mail today too, not a bad Friday for me!
ea7e29a759d0acce7fdf7aff41f2a78c.jpg
9819d322115cd487742971cdd92769a1.jpg
534dc72b27ff6adf0d1ed526ca21bcbf.jpg

Looks good

To those folks that collect hardcovers, is it just a thing to do or do you eventually make money off them?
Serious question, I am not a collector of things that I don't intend to use at some point and headcovers just seem like a very focused item.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

To those folks that collect hardcovers, is it just a thing to do or do you eventually make money off them?
Serious question, I am not a collector of things that I don't intend to use at some point and headcovers just seem like a very focused item.

From what im seeing its a mix of both types of people

From what im seeing its a mix of both types of people
OK, I notice quite a few people do it and I see some of the Scotty stuff is stupid expensive (like his putters) but hey if there is a buyer why not get all you can.

Sorry to jack the thread, I am off to test some more Golf equipment I really don't need but will most likely buy anyway......so we all have our own way of being nuts.

So I had a little faux pas with my putter order. SWAG sent me the Bold version when I had ordered the Undressed version. Now, the Bold version appears to be more limited, so that's not terrible, but I didn't feel comfortable with having someone else not get what they ordered. SWAG told me whatever would make me happy with the order, including the possibility of keeping the Bold version. We agreed on going ahead and swapping, though (I really love the cover on the Bold - wow). SWAG is not far from from my office, so they are driving out to meet me on Monday and we'll swap for my original order.

I'm good with the customer service, so far. Thinking I might buy a couple of accessories on Monday morning and see if they can just bring those along as well. LOL

So I had a little faux pas with my putter order. SWAG sent me the Bold version when I had ordered the Undressed version. Now, the Bold version appears to be more limited, so that's not terrible, but I didn't feel comfortable with having someone else not get what they ordered. SWAG told me whatever would make me happy with the order, including the possibility of keeping the Bold version. We agreed on going ahead and swapping, though (I really love the cover on the Bold - wow). SWAG is not far from from my office, so they are driving out to meet me on Monday and we'll swap for my original order.

I'm good with the customer service, so far. Thinking I might buy a couple of accessories on Monday morning and see if they can just bring those along as well. LOL
Dammit you aren't helping me here.

Uuuuuuggggghhhhhj why do I love putters so!?!?!?!

Dammit you aren't helping me here.

Uuuuuuggggghhhhhj why do I love putters so!?!?!?!

I'm not gonna lie, I did ponder staying with the Bold, initially... The finish is really, really nice (not gonna try to snap a pic, because I left the plastic on the putter head), and the pink wasn't as "bad" as I thought it might be. I'm good with going back to the Undressed option, so I can ponder some paint-fill, or even just leave it naked.

Having done a couple of prior putter purchases through Nick, I'm feeling pretty good about where SWAG could go. I am kicking myself for not going ahead and buying the flipper cover, though... Had that sucker in the cart before removing it just as I was clicking the buy button. Do not sleep on the covers.

(sorry, no light-box at my house. Lol)
c8e4b3198d69bbe6af13f80b367a2ab1.jpg
7061fb8641a515f64871bfad25524e95.jpg
5e48ec421a905e2b93c8ef68ed7185da.jpg

hahaha "we'll be glad to sell you a new one at full price"

Now that is funny. So is the jab at Lamb. pretty small market at 0-2 handicaps. I'm out. :(

I am sure a plus 2 handicap is ok for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back