SWAG Putters Thread

a6e2e49aa41a5089119f0f69ab8404a9.jpg

Mother ****er.

Is there any chance they are trolling us ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really good article on Swag and Nick over at Puttertalk for those curious.

I love the look of the handsome one color but I just can’t justify another one. Will
Be going for the King.

I love the look of the handsome one color but I just can’t justify another one. Will
Be going for the King.

I’m trying to form some sort of strategy, and failing haha

I’m trying to form some sort of strategy, and failing haha

I think you definitely have to go in with a plan as we have at least 3 things - have to think some sort of surprise too? I’m going to try to buy KOS immediately and then maybe try if there is something extra. But how to set my alarm to get me up and not wake the wife....

I think you definitely have to go in with a plan as we have at least 3 things - have to think some sort of surprise too? I’m going to try to buy KOS immediately and then maybe try if there is something extra. But how to set my alarm to get me up and not wake the wife....

Part of me thinks go KOS and then whatever is left.

But if I miss the Suave release I’ll hurt myself.

You’ve been on the flow neck train for awhile...

Oh yes. And having already seen one in person, model not finish, I’m all in.

But tonight is gonna be expensive. I’ve already ordered the doc flowers and some new jewelry...no lie. Haha

Oh yes. And having already seen one in person, model not finish, I’m all in.

But tonight is gonna be expensive. I’ve already ordered the doc flowers and some new jewelry...no lie. Haha

Good man - I wish us all luck and I hope that we can get the KOSs that we want

If all goes as I suspect I’ll try to make it go....my collection could go from 2 putters to 5 after midnight hahahahaha

That One is so. Sick. Keep telling myself no. If it doesn’t have a ****** pure grip I may have to. Ugh.

The flow neck is calling me, I signed up for the alerts but have no idea if that gets me anywhere near a putter..

The flow neck is calling me, I signed up for the alerts but have no idea if that gets me anywhere near a putter..

Be signed in to PayPal one touch and just refresh refresh refresh.

Any rumors about an F5 release?

Two covers and two putters announced so far. Wouldn’t shock me though.

I think I’m going to try for the KOS cover. My heart wants a putter. But my wallet isn’t sure.

I’m really torn. I like my vice but I think I like this one more.

I remember this time last year we literally had 30 minutes to pick what we wanted and most didn't sell out. My oh my how times have changed

Wouldnt be surprised if we see a Joker cover.

I don’t know if I like the rusty finish but I’m a sucker for the flow neck. That KOS headcover looks nice too.

Back