SWAG Putters Thread

Shipment confirmation received on my putter...cant wait

The putter cover quality looks like some of the best in the industry

The putter cover quality looks like some of the best in the industry
I wont open up my augusta ones but the guys i know that have them in hand totally agree. Great quality and attention to detail

I wont open up my augusta ones but the guys i know that have them in hand totally agree. Great quality and attention to detail

I see one of those going for $200+ right now on ebay with 5 hours to go

Just got my putter, King headcover and Tshirt in today and all I can say for now is wow is this thing awesome in person and Ive never seen a headcover look this good!! Hope to have more if I can get out this weekend.

Check sold listings...one went for 300

So basically there was about a half day or so window to get in on the ground floor like you did... now these things are going to be sold like hot cakes

SWAG Putters Thread

So, got my order error cleared-up, as one of the guys from SWAG drove to my office to do the putter swap. Lo-and-behold, also brought a limited edition cover for my "troubles". Yeah, this is a solid start, to me, for a boutique putter company. I'll certainly be looking at future releases.

Pic of LE cover (not taking this sucker out of the sealed bag)...
de3f0546c665d7a40838b6c55db673ef.jpg

So basically there was about a half day or so window to get in on the ground floor like you did... now these things are going to be sold like hot cakes

It's looking pretty crazy at this point. Hopefully, their putters do just as well.

So, got my order error cleared-up, as one of the guys from SWAG drove to my office to do the putter swap. Lo-and-behold, also brought a limited edition cover for my "troubles". Yeah, this is a solid start, to me, for a boutique putter company. I'll certainly be looking at future releases.

Pic of LE cover (not taking this sucker out of the sealed bag)...
de3f0546c665d7a40838b6c55db673ef.jpg

It's looking pretty crazy at this point. Hopefully, their putters do just as well.
You lucky dawg. The only extra I got was a nice Customs charge at the door. Yay Canada.

You lucky dawg. The only extra I got was a nice Customs charge at the door. Yay Canada.

You were probably their first Canadian shipment, so you got that going for you.

You were probably their first Canadian shipment, so you got that going for you.
Maybe haha. Why does being the #1 Canadian still feel like losing?

Got my covers and my t shirts today. Quality is great on the covers and the colors really make them stand out.

887b7dfb37cedbea889c3c6a1e61c6b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my covers and my t shirts today. Quality is great on the covers and the colors really make them stand out.

887b7dfb37cedbea889c3c6a1e61c6b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh! That flipper cover! Man did I make a mistake by not grabbing that one. I think I might have to go ahead and get the black cover, though.

EDIT: Or not. Sold out, just like the rest of them. Dang it.

Stupid me should have bought the King and Flipper covers....uggh

Hell I just wish I'd been informed of all this nonsense. I'm always good to buy putters and swag.

Hell I just wish I'd been informed of all this nonsense. I'm always good to buy putters and swag.

"Undressed" version still available, and might make for some sweet paint-fill action. Can't believe the covers are already completely sold out. Honestly, I do really love that they are local to me, like literally 10-ish minutes from my office, and that's where they do all of the machining, finishing, and assembly.

I was actually a little curious about the face milling - it's a pretty fine fly-mill. Still sounds/feels nice, but has a much different texture than I've seen on other putters.

"Undressed" version still available, and might make for some sweet paint-fill action. Can't believe the covers are already completely sold out. Honestly, I do really love that they are local to me, like literally 10-ish minutes from my office, and that's where they do all of the machining, finishing, and assembly.

I was actually a little curious about the face milling - it's a pretty fine fly-mill. Still sounds/feels nice, but has a much different texture than I've seen on other putters.

Yeah the milling is super fine, but it doesn't have the 'CLICK' you'd expect it to have. From what I can tell the face is thicker than my other Anser models so I'm sure that plays a role as well. After roling it around the practice green for 30 minutes I came away really enjoying the feel on all different length putts.

Mine is on the fedex vehicle and will arrive today, will pot some pics tonight

I’m not surprised. When you see what they are going for on eBay, everyone wants in on the action and starts scooping up the remaining items.

Its here!!(ill get some outdoor pics tomorrow)

64c396f98fe001a7293318d248143eeb.jpg
1235857db21077ad4b16fa919e9f52ea.jpg
4af392304cef895f0877d635025cbe81.jpg
2b228fcf122f3e934a9d0037336b3642.jpg
cdfa387821ebbab5ec3bc784960e42b6.jpg
ea7c45acaff76d2b5dd4d83b92d7a6a3.jpg
0de302858e91b0ed18fdcd1ad40dd97f.jpg

Good pics, Mike. The "fine-ness" of the fly-mill is almost as cool to see as it is to feel. Now, don't treat this like your wedges.

Back