SWAG Putters Thread

It’s tough. I like my whole stable- all five haha.

Headless queen and white New Years are definitely the front runners, but I honesty like the RAD cover too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I’m going to pick one and wear it out I think.

The specials are staying in the bags, but the rest are opened and fair game!

SWAG Putters Thread

I’m going to game ever cover I buy. Show it off and tell everyone about the company. While I drop putts with my Savage Too

I need the Royals tho!!! Every time I see them I want them badly

Grabbed a takeout cover today at what I thought was a decent price. Probably should start looking at grabbing a putter soon to go with this and Magnum.

Grabbed a takeout cover today at what I thought was a decent price. Probably should start looking at grabbing a putter soon to go with this and Magnum.

I kinda think Magnum is going to be the one I game the **** out of.

I may be going all in on the savage too and have a handsome Too that I’m Considering moving if you had any interest
df282386b2691e8243c0f62f4252bee2.jpg
62bab4e3a7ff191f4c5e4774118b0a08.jpg

I am in the same boat. I think it is time to invest in a putter. I have a handful of covers and no SWAG Putter.

All about the flamingo release for tomorrow.

Absolutely have to have that.

If anyone is at the pga show and they have exclusives just pick me up whatever it is. Venmo ready

Oh heck yeah I needs that

For those of you that have had luck contacting SWAG, how did you go about it?
Thanks,
Andrew

I've tried that. I guess I'll give it another try. Does anyone know if their studio is open the public?

They’ve always been super responsive but one of my emails got lost in the shuffle and I just resent it. I’d give it another shot.

Recently? Might be tough with their activity at the show.

No. Mid December. I'll be in Chicago in May and I'm hoping that their location will be open to the public by then. So, I'll email them next week or so to see if they will open to the public by then.

Hamilton cover headed this way! Been looking for that one for a while.

Mallet cover tomorrow! Now my spider can look just as good as my tp mills in the bag

SWAG Putters Thread

Mallet covers! Yeeeeeeah!

Back