SWAG Putters Thread

Handsome too has been been a laser cannon this weekend! Mostly I have been practicing more but it “feels good” to sink those pars and birdies all day long!

I'm ISO a stacked skulls hybrid cover (any color) if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Open cover is going to be a lottery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah swag has disappointed me lately and it continues with the lottery....

I'm ISO a stacked skulls hybrid cover (any color) if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I have a yellow it's all yours in a fairway. Its extremely snug so it fits a hybrid too

How many people want that one? Oof it looks ugly from what I’ve seen so far

Don't like this one at all hard pass

Definitely seems like it’s just for the Simpson’s fans

First time that I've passed in a while... I wasn't going to game this one and didn't feel like trying to get a special, although my 10 year old self that loved opening packs of baseball cards hoping for an insert is upset... but the adult that still has boxes of worthless commons remembers.

don't think I'm being picked in the lottery

sugarskull's was better

FullSizeRender_4_540x.jpeg

Maybe it's because I was never a huge Simpsons fan, but this cover is a big miss from Swag IMO. Youch.

This has nothing to do with the Simpsons, it’s the Silent guard in front of Buckingham palace.

This has nothing to do with the Simpsons, it’s the Silent guard in front of Buckingham palace.

The Big Book of British Smiles is a Simpson's joke. The silent guard is one picture from it.

well the Swag is officially off, kind of a relief because it was meh

Watched the clip on YouTube so I get the reference now but that wouldn’t have made me want to get it. Way more creative as usual than Scotty but too specific for my tastes.

The Big Book of British Smiles is a Simpson's joke. The silent guard is one picture from it.

Did not realize that. Things make more sense now.

I like it, don’t think I can drop that much coin though. Assume the price is just to see if bots will buy anything?

I like it, don’t think I can drop that much coin though. Assume the price is just to see if bots will buy anything?

Says it’s a test, so I’d assume it’s gotta be something like that.

it's a test, but I could have sworn it was part of the initial DGAP offerings for like $600

I’ve ignored Swag for the entire summer (mostly to not spend any money). Is the hype dying down a bit or are things going strong?

Back