SWAG Putters Thread

To my knowledge they use american stainless for all the stainless putters.

Just wondering. Didn't want to get blasted into outer space wondering what makes it more expensive than a regular putter. Thanks man

To my knowledge they use american stainless for all the stainless putters.

That’s tri sole putter was freaking awesome in hand. Made me want to game one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering. Didn't want to get blasted into outer space wondering what makes it more expensive than a regular putter. Thanks man

The nice thing about Swag, is the Tour putters have been in the Tour bag at some point. The tag comes from what are usually very unique, and non stock, options on them (with Swag I believe there is a lot of shape tweaks, my Tour Proto is a little different length heel to toe than my non of the same shape).

GSS is one of the most overhyped things ever though.

Ever.

That’s tri sole putter was freaking awesome in hand. Made me want to game one

Their tri soles are SOOOO good.

Anyone after one of these ?
ab26c69c2ec4b279fda2bc39b8a3f8e8.jpg

I am interested, can you please PM me?

Thanks man.

Too bad Jourdan is ‘out of the game’ hahaha

0963e21be85b0c1ac2bcac5f0435af68.jpg

I love that NES marker!!

Do want now.

Sad news my putter cover has had a malfunction. I have been using it since the beginning of the season and the left side top magnet has come off and is stuck to the bottom magnet:(

It’s a stock putter cover and I just noticed it tonight after playing around. Don’t know how to fix this one with out undoing the stitching.

Sad news my putter cover has had a malfunction. I have been using it since the beginning of the season and the left side top magnet has come off and is stuck to the bottom magnet:(

It’s a stock putter cover and I just noticed it tonight after playing around. Don’t know how to fix this one with out undoing the stitching.

Contact Swag. They’ll take care of you.

If Swag can't help, hit me up--you can have mine. Swagatha is a permanent fixture in my bag.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you

I am waiting to here back from Swag for now.

Contemplating pulling the trigger on a new Handsome One with some custom stamping.

I was just looking back at my scorecard from Friday and saw I had 8 one putts with the Handsome One, which has to be my PR, if not very close. I can't remember the last time I've putted so well from 8'-12'.

Just found out a local fitter has an account with swag and fits for their putters so might have to go check them out soon.

SWAG Putters Thread

These guys are just the king of creativity. All over this one.
85d4327445a2a89604463c9cf808ea74.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if anybody is holding onto any of these but looking for a Swagnum and a white Miami vice.

Back