SWAG Putters Thread

But no Swag skull on the putter? How very minimalist of you James!

But no Swag skull on the putter? How very minimalist of you James!

Just what it came with from the Tour Bag!

I’ll be gaming the Joker on it until our new team covers are done

Apparently stock savages imminent !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn nice James

Damn nice James

You know me, I don't eff around. Hahahaha

Concierge is dangerous though. This wasn't a custom for me, just one that I saw in the Tour bag a while back and put a line out about.

You know me, I don't eff around. Hahahaha

Concierge is dangerous though. This wasn't a custom for me, just one that I saw in the Tour bag a while back and put a line out about.

I am trying to stay away from concierge haha

@jman it's a deep OK orange

cSvmEai.jpg

Tour Proto rolls silly well indoors, it’s a great weight for me.

Just need to extend it to 35.5 and figure out what Claw friendly grip I’m going to install.

Capone cover is SICK!

In for that one for sure.

So I have finally started my extra equipment “purge”. Feels good, but will be a bit odd to see some of my beloved putters go away. So far, only a couple of special Bettis up for sale. I expect to sell 3 or 4 of my Swag putters as well, since I’ve really narrowed the style/finish I am interested in gaming and/or collecting. Haven’t decided on covers, though. Don’t really want to sell any, but might make sense to narrow my collection focus there as well.

Jman;n8873877 said:
Capone cover is SICK!

In for that one for sure.

It looks really, really good.

Rambler;n8874624 said:
So I have finally started my extra equipment “purge”. Feels good, but will be a bit odd to see some of my beloved putters go away. So far, only a couple of special Bettis up for sale. I expect to sell 3 or 4 of my Swag putters as well, since I’ve really narrowed the style/finish I am interested in gaming and/or collecting. Haven’t decided on covers, though. Don’t really want to sell any, but might make sense to narrow my collection focus there as well.

It looks really, really good.

Who the f**k are you?

Canadan;n8874633 said:
love me some blue.

59e29a69d83da634f849f8bbc1f348a9.jpg

ITS. SO. AWESOME!

Will have.

Jman;n8874713 said:
Who the **** are you?

I know, right? This guy disappears from the forum now for weeks at a time and he comes back getting rid of putters and equipment? Let’s just pretend I’m making room for something special. I don’t know what that is or when it will be, but it’s a good excuse. I think.

Last edited:
aljaklaw;n8876166 said:
lottery release tomorrow... mallet cover too

I could very easily see going after a Capone mallet cover.

Lotto style today means I’m in.

I haven't tried for a cover since the us open one...how does the lottery style work??

jfrigo1003;n8876392 said:
I haven't tried for a cover since the us open one...how does the lottery style work??

usually have a few minutes to complete checkout then they either email you a shipping confirmation or an order cancel.

btw how to I go back to looking at this website like it use to be? I hate the new design lol

I hope they do more monochromatic portraits cause it looks awesome, not sure I'm in for a capone though.

jfrigo1003;n8876392 said:

you get 5 minutes to browse around and complete your order. payment gets cancelled if you don't get selected.

also I wouldn't be surprised if something else pops up at 1 pm CST... or 1:05

Back