SWAG Putters Thread

didnt go for Capone but picked up the mallet Chicago dog cover

I ended up putting in for the Capone and picked up a Chicago Dog 2.0 blade as well. Impulse buy.

Missed on everything, was at my daughters Pre-K teacher reveal. Means I'll have to go Capone on the secondary market, ugh.

doesn't look like I'll be selected for the Capone covers but I did snag both of the Chicago Dog covers

I did not get selected for the Capone cover. But I do have the Chicago hot dog 2.0 on the way.

Jman;n8876854 said:
my daughters Pre-K teacher reveal

The Swag stuff is foreign enough to me. What is this?

Duffer Waldorf;n8876959 said:
The Swag stuff is foreign enough to me. What is this?

It’s this stupid Tapatalk cross posting threads.

One of the Capone blades sold on eBay for $400 jeeeeez

aljaklaw;n8877278 said:
One of the Capone blades sold on eBay for $400 jeeeeez

I call BS on it actually selling and not just being one of the eBay sellers that like to play games with secondary accts.

Prices will def fall on those.

Archive updated... some notables

Grant Blade 300
Swagatha 350
Skullpress 100
Incognito ???
all Stacked Skulls sets 50

Jman;n8877283 said:
I call BS on it actually selling and not just being one of the eBay sellers that like to play games with secondary accts.

Prices will def fall on those.

Possible. When the Vice putter came out I flipped that cover very quickly for well above what you would expect, it can be eye-opening what some people are willing to spend on PU leather.

Best covers of the year so far in your guys' opinions?
For me it's gotta be Canada Swag King and Skullpress (red one).

ArmyGolf;n8877484 said:

1.Easter peep
2.Masters Caddy
3.Swag Vice

Worst:
british smiles
incognito

ArmyGolf;n8877484 said:

blue skullpress, queen mallet, augusta driver, lincoln

of course canada king

incognito is goofy but unique in its release

I really liked the Canadian King cover..... just sadly haven't had the nuts to open mine yet.

Worst was probably the British. I thought Incognito was a good looking cover, just a weird choice for a cover I guess.

Blue Skulllpress is my favorite of the year thus far. And I've been gaming mine continuously... I might need a backup. Runner up to Master's caddie, and I also thought the Menu covers and Towel were pretty creative.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"720","width":"720","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/d4fQzuN.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Swagnum, Miami Vic’s, Swagatha thumbs up

British release but that’s a tough one theme wise.

I have an Extra White hot dog cover if anyone is interested. I bought one then a few on ebay in chase of a special.

dupaloop3611;n8880759 said:
I have an Extra White hot dog cover if anyone is interested. I bought one then a few on ebay in chase of a special.

Mallet ?

Back