Odyssey Red Ball Putter

Just an absolutely fantastic day of putting for me yesterday!!! I can’t believe it. I had a handful of 1 putts and only 3 putted 2 holes. I just couldn’t miss, which is prettt rare for me haha. The shaft is longer than I’m used to (short legs here haha) so I adjusted my grip for this round. I was unstoppable. So, I will not be shaving down the length or changing the grip as I’ve done with every other putter I’ve owned. I can’t say enough great things about this putter. Huge thanks again to JB and GG. My friends were all amazed at how much my putting has improved with only 2 rounds with this club. I can’t wait to get it out on the course again tomorrow!!

Fantastic day yesterday, thanks for the post and glad this putter is working for you.

Just an absolutely fantastic day of putting for me yesterday!!! I can’t believe it. I had a handful of 1 putts and only 3 putted 2 holes. I just couldn’t miss, which is prettt rare for me haha. The shaft is longer than I’m used to (short legs here haha) so I adjusted my grip for this round. I was unstoppable. So, I will not be shaving down the length or changing the grip as I’ve done with every other putter I’ve owned. I can’t say enough great things about this putter. Huge thanks again to JB and GG. My friends were all amazed at how much my putting has improved with only 2 rounds with this club. I can’t wait to get it out on the course again tomorrow!!

That's really cool to hear. The tech seems legit and if anything should continue to be a confidence booster.

That's really cool to hear. The tech seems legit and if anything should continue to be a confidence booster.

Huge confidence booster! Hopefully my head will still fit through doors if this keeps up haha

I just posted this in the putter company choice thread,but seems fitting for here. It sure is a great putter.

I’ve tried every putter you can think of. Scotty,seemore,betti,every odyssey known to man..etc. One putter I love to no end is the new red ball from odyssey. Some may say it’s gimikie,but that red ball makes me keep my head down and still during the stroke. The white hot rx insert is just the best feeling face I’ve felt on a putter.

The only negative I could say, I wish it came with the black shaft odyssey offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlier this week I bought a 33 inch Red Ball. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I have to say it looks and feels great.
33fc4dd2fd099c2222b89d5bb2e19cdc.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

My putting continues to be lights out (well for me at least haha). Played a quick 9 Hole night golf round on Tuesday and my putting was again on point. Only one 3 putt that happened to be on my only meltdown hole. There’s always one right. I can’t enough great things about this putter. It has helped my game tremendously.

It's fun to setup as guided by the red ball. This technology is great and I'm surprised it wasn't a big hit.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I love my 33” Red Ball. I have had more than one person tell me that it looks like I am using Rodney Dangerfield’s putter from “Caddyshack.” That, to me, is a compliment. There are days on the green with this thing that it does feel I have a laser guided system. Not all days, but some...

I have never putted better in my life than I did with the Red Ball for a time last summer. It is in my garage waiting for me and probably should be in the bag, given how much success I had with it last year. Time will tell if I come back to an old faithful.

I am still loving this putter. I got it back out when I sent my older one off to get refinished and have been putting really well with it. I put a gravity grip on it and that works well for me. It seems that I am in a cycle with this: I start putting well with Red Ball, get my older one out and am putting well and like its feel, then things get a little off and I get the Red Ball back out. I think the moral of that is that it works really well as a practice putter if you aren’t inclined to using on the course? The only thing I don’t love is the face; the feel is just a little “mushy” for my preferred feel.

I have had some crazy good putting days with this. Last week I had a round with 27 putts and my best with this putter is 26 putts. On the 26 putt day, I only had 10 putts on the back nine and was -2; that is my personal best nine (and round) ever and it was all due to this putter.

My red ball is making a comeback with the sense golf grip. I had some real early success and it is immediately fighting to get back in the bag as the gamer. I forgot how great all the aids on the head are.

Molten;n8879796 said:
My red ball is making a comeback with the sense golf grip. I had some real early success and it is immediately fighting to get back in the bag as the gamer. I forgot how great all the aids on the head are.

It’s.....

Different.

Jman;n8879854 said:
It’s.....

Different.

If the putts fall, I’ll use it. I still don’t use the red ball aid as much as I should and the insert is just ok, but the aiming aid and the sense grip feel right at the moment.

Love my Red Ball putter!

I really enjoyed my time last year with my Redball putter. But, the combination of Stroke Lab and the Marxman head were just too good. I think white hot micro hinge insert is also better as well. And I really liked the insert in the red ball.

Misike;n8881380 said:
I really enjoyed my time last year with my Redball putter. But, the combination of Stroke Lab and the Marxman head were just too good. I think white hot micro hinge insert is also better as well. And I really liked the insert in the red ball.

Yeah, I can see how the Marxman might win out. The Red Ball has promise but certainly could benefit by some additional investment in materials.

The putter has a cool looking design and I like the feel.

Back