I might be the only one who is excited, but there was a putter lawsuit filed yesterday.

It certainly perks me up.

I might be the only one who is excited, but there was a putter lawsuit filed yesterday.

It's this public knowledge? I'm curious who it is and haven't heard anything.

It's this public knowledge? I'm curious who it is and haven't heard anything.

Evnroll sued Ping. Yes, it’s public (filed yesterday). I’ll provide some more color on it later this weekend when I’m done working on the day job and the THP work.

Evnroll sued Ping. Yes, it’s public (filed yesterday). I’ll provide some more color on it later this weekend when I’m done working on the day job and the THP work.

Ahh, thanks for that. I guess that's not too surprising, those faces are pretty similar but I guess I never knew who rolled out the technology first.

I cannot BELIEVE that I missed the boat on portable counterweights.

Always thought there was much more to the process and maybe there is with different applications, but I had no idea that there was also the variety that can be inserted through the grip.

Been using a 50g counterweight for my putter recently and it's pretty extraordinary, the positive impact. Also will be experimenting with an 80g.

Whoa... I chuckle at myself for being so ignorant.

Finger down the shaft plus swag putter had less to a huge revitalization of game on the greens. I've been making a lot more longer putts s d as important I've been making a huge amount of the putts inside 8 feet or so.

Now if I just can get the rest of my game figured out...

I’m excited to give finally give a SeeMore putter a good run!

I’ve been wanting to give one a go for a while and never got along with my odyssey #7 that I had. Currently using a Huntington Beach #3 but looking for a bit more forgiveness.

I’ve found that I have putt my best using the Pat O’Brien/ SeeMore method so I thought that I would give a SeeMore putter a go to go with that.

I’ve also been enjoying the SeeMore podcast. If you haven’t checked it out I would recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Garsen Max Pro grip has been a complete revelation to my putting. I am putting as well as I ever have in my life. So glad I took a chance on something unconventional.

I'm going to vent for a second on greens conditions in Southern California this time of year. Come on people! Send a dude out to each hole with a hose in the afternoon for crying out loud! End of rant.

This is not so much putting banter, but rather putter banter.

I never thought light blue, orange, and white paint fill would look good on a dark blue putter with a burgundy colored shaft, but then today I finished up a Toulon for @fufflemaster, and holy moly, what a good looking stick!

So after finally finding a putter I wanted and waiting for it to come back in stock, I guess the company is no more? This sucks

c0ncept;n8878529 said:
So after finally finding a putter I wanted and waiting for it to come back in stock, I guess the company is no more? This sucks

who is that? Flux?

ddec;n8878579 said:
who is that? Flux?

Yeah, I haven't seen any updates from them in forever and he never got back to me.

c0ncept;n8878597 said:
Yeah, I haven't seen any updates from them in forever and he never got back to me.

last I heard they were expecting more stuff in August. Thank stinks if they are gone.

ddec;n8878628 said:
last I heard they were expecting more stuff in August. Thank stinks if they are gone.

That gives me hope I thought it was June but maybe it was delayed. He is such a great guy and has such a cool product I want him to succeed so much.

I just put a Garsen Quad on my gamer to try but it may not last long if the sense stays hot.

If you have many checked out the Sense golf grip or followed that thread - check it out. I love (and I don’t mean like) that shape.

Molten;n8878967 said:
I just put a Garsen Quad on my gamer to try but it may not last long if the sense stays hot.

If you have many checked out the Sense golf grip or followed that thread - check it out. I love (and I don’t mean like) that shape.

I had never heard of the Sense grip until reading your post just now. I looked it up. Very intriguing. How have you set up yours?

I have putters on the mind again and have zero reason for it. My putting has been good again with the Azalea and I already have a Double Wide that hasn't even seen the course yet. I'm a putz.

Truly some of my best putting has been this summer since getting my putter fitting. I had 6 birdies today. Freakin 6!!

Had a good putting day, not so much making birdies but had a lot of putts of over 20 feet and no 3 putts. I was lagging really close and making par. I really like the Toulon Columbus and will be interested to see what I am fit into in December at the Grandaddy.

I am keen to improve my putting. My biggest weakness right now is long putts. I'm coming up short over and over. I think I'm too rigid with wrists and arms. I feel like I am trying to use short putt technique for long putts. My guess is that I have to loosen up the wrists and arms (at least a little bit) to better control speed for longer distance putts.

mtcowdog;n8887458 said:
I am keen to improve my putting. My biggest weakness right now is long putts. I'm coming up short over and over. I think I'm too rigid with wrists and arms. I feel like I am trying to use short putt technique for long putts. My guess is that I have to loosen up the wrists and arms (at least a little bit) to better control speed for longer distance putts.

One thing I have done to improve my long putting is take 3 balls and get on a large outdoor practice green. Then, I pick 3 different holes that are differing lengths and putt to each of them with one of my three balls. I think it improves my touch for varying lengths of putts and I am a feel putter by nature.

So options are good right?

aa80bb76edcd09dfd2835e5ff11397bf.jpg

I may have a problem.

KEV;n8887899 said:
So options are good right?

aa80bb76edcd09dfd2835e5ff11397bf.jpg

I may have a problem.
Awesome putter arsenal you have there.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KEV
Back