The Garage with Odyssey is Coming

Also sort of hate the changes made where they replaced the Toulon text on the back and the Toulon logo on the front with Odyssey's version. I get the move but IMO Toulon was cooler because it was Toulon. Not Odyssey.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Talking with the crew at the OE, that was mostly done for the foreign market. Odyssey is so big in many markets that they had to push it more to the forefront. I need to get some better pics of my Garage putter in here because with that finish it could have SATAN's B'HOLE on there and I wouldn't care.

Talking with the crew at the OE, that was mostly done for the foreign market. Odyssey is so big in many markets that they had to push it more to the forefront. I need to get some better pics of my Garage putter in here because with that finish it could have SATAN's B'HOLE on there and I wouldn't care.
That's not what the Odyssey logo is?

Last edited:
LMAO

Thanks for that insider info, sheds some much needed light on that story that I hadn't heard yet. i suspected there was good business logic to it but hadn't considered other markets being a major factor.

That's not what the Odyssey logo is?

Hahaha, you should ask Luke. :D

Also sort of hate the changes made where they replaced the Toulon text on the back and the Toulon logo on the front with Odyssey's version. I get the move but IMO Toulon was cooler because it was Toulon. Not Odyssey.

I have a couple of Odyssey putters where I have never given the logo a second thought. Certainly a fan of the company. I don't know why it bugs me on the Toulon line to see the logos changed but it does. Just doesn't quite have the premium look I guess.

I also prefer the old Toulon logo being more visible but I can't say it's bothered me one but since I've put it in the bag. The full face milling is what my eye wanders to and catches the attention.

I also prefer the old Toulon logo being more visible but I can't say it's bothered me one but since I've put it in the bag. The full face milling is what my eye wanders to and catches the attention.

I also think the old logo being more prominent is better, but hey what do we know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you guys are tracking the new Putting Podcast hosted by Luke Williams and Sean Toulon, but it's a really cool listen and it'll give you a great look into two of the best guys in the industry.
Oh...I had no idea Sean almost killed Graham McDowell! Just kidding! Or am I? Guess you should find out.

Listen to Previewing Putting at the Open Championship || Episode 2 by The Putting Podcast on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/the-putting-podcast/putting-podcast-071219

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Yeah this is pretty crazy. Who wouldn't want that experience!

Got this one bookmarked. Excitement!

The Garage 19 with Odyssey is Coming

The Garage 19 with Odyssey is Coming

This Podcast is a must listen. Talking about the upcoming Open and most importantly about putter fitting for the everyday golfer. Want to make more putts then listen. #makemoreputts ⁦‪@LukeWilliamsCG‬⁩ ⁦‪@SeanToulon‬⁩ ⁦‪@CallawayGolf‬⁩

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-putting-podcast/id1469259158?i=1000444542499

Last edited:
I saw today that the Austin model is out of stock within the garage today...

I wish for a strong revival, but until next time; Farewell.

This one has got to be coming up soon and my imagination is running wild!

This one has got to be coming up soon and my imagination is running wild!

Was just thinking same thing! I can’t even.....

I have ideas. Big ideas! This would be an epic trip for someone like me.

Just a note. We will be with team Odyssey later this week

An awesome trip for sure for some lucky putter heads......

With my current putter “tinkering” this has definitely been on my radar even more than usual.

Working with the team at Odyssey, we are going to move this attraction/contest to the beginning of 2020. Reasoning for it will make more sense coming soon, but suffice it to say, a lucky THPer is going to be in for a treat.

Have been waiting for this one. Mr. Sean Toulon is a great listen the stories and knowledge. I didn't have a lot of time in the putter station, at ECPC , with my shaking and putting issues Sean, and Joe, got me close to comfortable as you can in 5 min defiantly want more of this knowledge.

JB;n8874757 said:
Working with the team at Odyssey, we are going to move this attraction/contest to the beginning of 2020. Reasoning for it will make more sense coming soon, but suffice it to say, a lucky THPer is going to be in for a treat.
All over this, really intrigued as my putting has struggled and it was be an amazing help to understand putting better and what can help me improve!

JB;n8874757 said:

83976023a5526c148e7220f88681da9e.gif

Can’t wait for Sign-Ups for this one...

JDax;n8874822 said:
83976023a5526c148e7220f88681da9e.gif

Can’t wait for Sign-Ups for this one...

It will still be a contest of sorts and it will still be a single THPer heading that way.
It will also still be an AWESOME...Perhaps even AWESOME-IER experience.

Back