The Garage with Odyssey is Coming

Hmmm ... intriguing move to 2020

However long it takes...bring it! Can't wait for this event!

Awesome! This is one I am super excited about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wonder if by 2020 that blue finish will make it's way to the Garage / be available for the THP-er lucky enough to win this one...

It's certainly near the top of my list, that's for sure!

Someone is going to be incredibly lucky to attend this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blakehall;n8874853 said:
I wonder if by 2020 that blue finish will make it's way to the Garage / be available for the THP-er lucky enough to win this one...

That blue finish...

blakehall;n8874853 said:

sorry but the chance to win a Santa Monica Toulon would take the cake over a blue finish for me.

2020 seems a lot better for my schedule, at least as of now....

Alez367;n8874875 said:
sorry but the chance to win a Santa Monica Toulon would take the cake over a blue finish for me.

Don’t be silly, you get the Santa Monica in the blue finish...

JB;n8874757 said:
Working with the team at Odyssey, we are going to move this attraction/contest to the beginning of 2020. Reasoning for it will make more sense coming soon, but suffice it to say, a lucky THPer is going to be in for a treat.

I’m guessing there is a very good reason, and perhaps The Grandaddy team this year will gain full understanding *wink wink* in a few months.

blakehall;n8874945 said:
Don’t be silly, you get the Santa Monica in the blue finish...

Dude, a santa monica in rose gold finish would be :micdropgif:

Something like this is totally worth the wait.

I'm very glad that a thread like this is one that actually loads up on tapatalk for me

And even more so that this event will have a contest sign up for it coming for us before we even know it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hmm. Perhaps some new shapes and/or finishes coming by the end of the year.

Gonna be a good one!

Regardless of what new shapes and finished are out, this one will be stellar. Gonna be like winning the lottery....sort of. Hehe

Will definitely be well worth the wait for the lucky THPer

absolutely worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stinks we have to wait........but i have no doubt itll be worth it. I'm sure everyone involved wants to make it just perfect as is the case with THP events

Great things come to those that wait. At least that's what I have always been told. This sounds awesome. Gonna be a great follow!

I'm sure that this event will definitely be worth the wait.

Also looking forward to whatever the "obvious" reason for the continuance that JB alluded to.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

A lot of super cool stuff going on and events coming up, but this one stays on my mind. The strategic delay makes it even more exciting! :eek:?

This is one event that I can't wait to get into. If a Columbus Toulon can dethrone my 19 year old SC, I can only imagine what Sean can do with his recommendations.

I continue to get really excited every time this gets bumped up. I might need to sell a few kidneys to get into this event. (Please let me know if I can sell yours...)

Just a quick note again guys. This is not an event, but one of the THP Experiences that you will be seeing in 2020.
We have done an Odyssey Experience the last few years, which has been a THP Event.

Back