Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter Thread

All you Grandaddy participants convinced me to give the Stroke Lab a try. I have ordered the Marxman Stroke Lab Slant. I am looking forward to seeing it.

Nice!! Looking forward to your thoughts on it! I’ve always liked the marxman, just haven’t pulled the trigger on one.

Love the marxman profile!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I putted with a Marxman for most of last year and made a lot of putts. Then, by chance, I tried the RedBall and had the hottest putting streak of my life. If there were a Stroke Lab RedBall, I would have bought it. I am so intrigued by the technology of Stroke Lab that I want to give it a try. These putters are reasonably priced, given all the tec, at least, imo.

All you Grandaddy participants convinced me to give the Stroke Lab a try. I have ordered the Marxman Stroke Lab Slant. I am looking forward to seeing it.
The Marxman sets up really well and is high MOI. I think you'll like it a lot.

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts. Great looking profile you selected!!

Great decision. Thinking Stroke Lab is going to help lower my scores this year. It works.

Love the choice of putter shape as well.

I really, really wanted to get the double wide but I opted for the #7 S for my order. I can't wait for it to get here so I can start practicing with it.

Awesome choices, fellas. Looking forward to your thoughts.

I putted with a Marxman for most of last year and made a lot of putts. Then, by chance, I tried the RedBall and had the hottest putting streak of my life. If there were a Stroke Lab RedBall, I would have bought it. I am so intrigued by the technology of Stroke Lab that I want to give it a try. These putters are reasonably priced, given all the tec, at least, imo.

As a fellow red ball user I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts. I also love the red ball, but am also intrigued by the Marxman.

I want to try a double wide.

I want to try a double wide.

I rolled the DW the most when at Callaway and it was so smooth. I really enjoy the new insert and the weight is spot on for me.

I rolled the DW the most when at Callaway and it was so smooth. I really enjoy the new insert and the weight is spot on for me.
It was literally the first time I ever wanted to roll as "blade". I know it's not technically, but still. It's so smooth.

I'm really excited for my early success with my Stroke Lab One to carry into my League play this year and win some $$. Tomorrow will be a solid little test run when I play a friendly money match against a long time rival!

Lot of guys had the Marksman in the bag during the Grandaddy too - including Luke on the ZooCrew. And that guy knows about putters...

Lot of guys had the Marksman in the bag during the Grandaddy too - including Luke on the ZooCrew. And that guy knows about putters...

Luke is deadly with that thing too. I love the shape, but the two ball is just comfortable for me, so I stuck with it.

Luke is deadly with that thing too. I love the shape, but the two ball is just comfortable for me, so I stuck with it.

I've never given that shape a shot, but seeing a few of the guys putt with it out there made me want to give it a try sometime.

I don't think I've liked the set of shapes and finish across an entire Odyssey putter line as much as these since the old White Hot days.

I have a bunch of clubs sitting around that I think I may just trade in for another Stroke Lab. The hard part is deciding between the R Line or the Double Wide but I lean DW.

I have a bunch of clubs sitting around that I think I may just trade in for another Stroke Lab. The hard part is deciding between the R Line or the Double Wide but I lean DW.

I think that would be pretty good!

Hopefully changing tapatalk image from feet

bcf82f9f7ea31cfe5f690b760d5fb45e.jpg

I’ve got more Odyssey Stroke Lab coming my way. Gotta love trade-ins

Whatcha get T4K

34” #7 double bend with an oversized Odyssey grip.

So my Odyssey Stroke Lab will be a Marxman. I’ve decided the the Toulon Stroke Lab will be a Oalm Beach.

34” #7 double bend with an oversized Odyssey grip.

Nice Frank! I'm finished up with projects and can now go debate which one I'm more interested in. The more I think about the R Ball the more I start gravitating toward it. I'm so confused!

Back