Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter Thread

I can hardly believe it...

I like how the bumpers are different than the O-Works versa one you had previously. This looks more in like with the SC that I have rolled for some time.

For the guys that have the "large" grip, is there another grip on the market that you would compare it to? I have settled on the SuperStroke 2.0 grip as my grip of choice, was wondering if the new weighting system is compatible with that grip.

My only experience with the grip was grabbing it out of Clayton’s bag and handing it to him but to me it was more like one of the larger Winn grips than a superstroke.

Given the goal is to get the weight up to about 105 I’m wondering if you could accomplish the same thing on the grip end with the SuperStroke and the countercore though.

Little late but here you go.

1cabdc8f145ff5488443eb9f62608beb.jpg

a1da8da32134381653caa91f4909ed38.jpg

I was fit into the Three as well. Though I’ve always preferred a mid to small mallet and milled face putters I’m not sure anything can kick this out of the bag except for another putter with Stroke Lab technology. It is that good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I really like what I"m seeing and hearing on this. Great looking putter lineup!

I like how the bumpers are different than the O-Works versa one you had previously. This looks more in like with the SC that I have rolled for some time.

I think I prefer this putter shape to the Zing-style bumpers on the OWorks #2 as we. The one thing that i didn’t really think about that I miss is the T alignment aid that was on that putter but it’s mitigated a bit by the fact that this putter is a bit more square shape wise.

Good lord this putter is money! Even though I had some bad holes overall, I made some putts I normally would not make today. My buddy seen me pull the Doubewide out of the bag and told me how much he liked the looks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I was fit into the Three as well. Though I’ve always preferred a mid to small mallet and milled face putters I’m not sure anything can kick this out of the bag except for another putter with Stroke Lab technology. It is that good!

I like the flow neck and lack of offset.

I've really been enjoying the Three I'm gaming...last three rounds:

27 putts (14/13)
33 putts (20/13)
31 putts (14/17)

I'm really loving all the 13s and 14s in those stats...so much potential! :D

I've been catching myself making practice strokes with this putter whenever I go downstairs with the kids or in between sets working out, sometimes not even using a ball. The stability is really great to have and these colder months aren't helping me. I want to get out there on some grass!

It took me 9 holes to get this thing dialed in today. I had three three-putts and a four-putt on my front nine today but only 12 putts on the back. Our greens are dormant this time of year and with the traffic they get they are extremely fast.

Does anyone know or remember what the weight is for the grip?

The Stroke Lab One Putter will be in my bag. Looking forward to getting my hands on it

My puttout matt is sitting on my porch so at least when the weather gets bad in Feb and March like it usually does in TN, I will get plenty of practice with this putter!

My puttout matt is sitting on my porch so at least when the weather gets bad in Feb and March like it usually does in TN, I will get plenty of practice with this putter!

I've been using mine like crazy lately. I am super surprised how in love I am with this putter, it feels so balanced.

I've been using mine like crazy lately. I am super surprised how in love I am with this putter, it feels so balanced.
Yes it does! Cant wait to get a Tuttle too as long as I get bday money and put them side by side!

I let my wife's cousin - who is a college golfer - try it this past weekend and he commented on how different it felt...he meant it in a good way and commented on the different balance as well. Hopefully he'll get the opportunity to check them out when they hit stores.

Just got caught up on all 12 pages of the thread. Great reviews by those of you that have them. I've always loved the Versa scheme but can't tell how I feel about the silver/black, but the tech is interesting. Played with the O-Works last season but didn't like how soft it felt. But the 7 and R-ball are on my list of ones to try.

You can kind of see it in the picture I posted but not really so I figured I’d take another picture. The three also has one of my favorite putter features - a tri sole! Not something I immediately noticed.

5e4f350b970280687643f508c3b56c6e.jpg

One of the little details that I'm really impressed with is how quality the headcover is for this. I actually ended up taking my Hideaway headcover off and putting the stock one back on. The black and yellow look pretty cool together and the magnetic closure is so good to see.

That double wide though!! Interest piqued!!

Solid roll from the DW and great look.

One of the little details that I'm really impressed with is how quality the headcover is for this. I actually ended up taking my Hideaway headcover off and putting the stock one back on. The black and yellow look pretty cool together and the magnetic closure is so good to see.

Ha, I did the same thing. The head cover is definitely step up from the OWorks head cover, which I thought was pretty good and also magnetic. It feels high end to me.

Any idea what models are available lefty? I need the double wide with flare neck.

Totally agree...The head cover is great, really solid construction and good magnets.

Back