Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter Thread

Bought a Face balanced Double Wide today. First time in over 20 years I've had a blade putter. I'm hopeful this helps with my 5 foot and under misses that I often leave right. Took it to the course this afternoon and was happy with the initial results.

Side note, this puts a heck of a roll on the ball.

Tee/Ski;n8902232 said:
Bought a Face balanced Double Wide today. First time in over 20 years I've had a blade putter. I'm hopeful this helps with my 5 foot and under misses that I often leave right. Took it to the course this afternoon and was happy with the initial results.

Side note, this puts a heck of a roll on the ball.

I think you will learn to really love it. Good luck and keep us in the loop.

duker51;n8873759 said:
Shot a 77 today. Best round of the year for me. Zero 3 putts and 5 up and down par saving putts. Wife will be on the couch tonight and the double wide will be next to me in bed. This thing is really saving me when I miss the green. Never had this much confidence in a putter before. The DW is just fantastic.
I am the same way with the the DoubleWide. I have never had the confidence that I have putting right now ever!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good to hear TTU. Nice! Had a 77 on Friday and a 76 today with 4 birdies. They were all in the 8 to 15 foot range. If I get the read right, I'm dropping the putts with this thing. The DW is the Bomb!!

some pictures floating around on the interwebs have the 2019 grandaddy team all a-flutter...

You guys too huh?

dacatalyst41;n8903855 said:
You guys too huh?

some guys are at full attention. and i mean that in the most nsfw way possible hahahaha

McLovin;n8903863 said:
some guys are at full attention. and i mean that in the most nsfw way possible hahahaha

i'm conflicted over it

Alez367;n8903864 said:
i'm conflicted over it

Not this guy. But, I can understand why some may be. I love the shape. Combining that with Stroke Lab has me all sorts of excited.

Alez367;n8903864 said:
i'm conflicted over it

i can certainly see why. not very in line with "innovate or die" as a message, but it does make a lot of sense from a lot of different performance and market share angles.

radiman;n8903870 said:
Not this guy. But, I can understand why some may be. I love the shape. Combining that with Stroke Lab has me all sorts of excited.

Someone is going to have fun at ecpc in the putting lab

McLovin;n8903877 said:
i can certainly see why. not very in line with "innovate or die" as a message, but it does make a lot of sense from a lot of different performance and market share angles.

As a brand enthusiast, I’ll end up trying one out anyways.

McLovin;n8903863 said:
I get it, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.
But...I'll try it. LoL

Alez367;n8903880 said:
Someone is going to have fun at ecpc in the putting lab

giphy (3).gif

Seeing some leaked stroke lab photos gets me so freakin pumped for the grandaddy!

Well these look interesting....

That sight dot...

Greg Kulbick;n8904476 said:
That sight dot...

Thats the best one of the bunch. I'll roll one and see if I can get along with it.

mikeg_74;n8904478 said:
Thats the best one of the bunch. I'll roll one and see if I can get along with it.

I'm so happy with my putter, but I would still roll that thing and talk myself into getting it. I didn't get along with the first microhinge insert I used, hopefully they feel better to me than they did.

Greg Kulbick;n8904484 said:
I'm so happy with my putter, but I would still roll that thing and talk myself into getting it. I didn't get along with the first microhinge insert I used, hopefully they feel better to me than they did.

Same here. I like the version on my Marxman, but the Las Vegas is rolling really well right now. it will be tough to kick it out of the bag.

I think that shape in center shaft would be all kinds of badass.

ddec;n8904470 said:
Well these look interesting....

Hahahahahaha, pot, meet kettle.

Its a t*t for tat for them that I like, but, the long time screamers that they hate Odyssey's shapes being ripped off will have to nibble on some crow on this one.

have seen the 10 but had not seen the BOP yet..... Im liking that one a lot. Bring it with a slant neck and I'm in

Payback????:wink:

Back