Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter Thread

Just learned that myself.

Hahah it’s not their decision. Brands decide that with restrictions.

Yeah I figured as much. Thought maybe they could bend the rules a bit for us THP'ers :act-up:

Going to give my hand a go at getting the grip and weight out, and putting on a superstroke. Weight should align just fine, but I want one of my stroke labs to have a superstroke just in case I start getting handsy again on my take away

Going to give my hand a go at getting the grip and weight out, and putting on a superstroke. Weight should align just fine, but I want one of my stroke labs to have a superstroke just in case I start getting handsy again on my take away

I took the grip off of my Toulon. That was a real pain in the a. But I managed to save it. The weight wasn’t too bad. Didn’t even need to use the heat gun. Just some pliers.

The weight was 40 grams as advertised.

c4d1e343576a94dfeb7f5c62db7a3e10.jpg

I have a tame love affair going with my Stroke Lab 7. It is so consistent and I’m three putting at such a lower rate this year. It can’t be a flukes because not much else changed.

Hahah it’s not their decision. Brands decide that with restrictions.
No need to give a direct discount on the items that manufacturers restrict. A BG gift card equivalent to the discount would be more than acceptable to most, I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have a tame love affair going with my Stroke Lab 7. It is so consistent and I’m three putting at such a lower rate this year. It can’t be a flukes because not much else changed.
When I'm playing well, my putting is great. I still have 3 putts occasionally, but I think it's more when I'm frustrated and not paying attention to the shorter putts.

When I'm playing well, my putting is great. I still have 3 putts occasionally, but I think it's more when I'm frustrated and not paying attention to the shorter putts.

My only three putts with this stick is when I didn't give the stroke the respect that it deserved. When I do, I don't miss a putt within 6 feet. Straight fiya!

"Discounts cannot be applied to this product"

:disapointed:

I tried buying a Stroke Lab R Ball this past Wednesday while at Golf Galaxy in Pasadena, Ca. Was planning on using one of their coupons. Went to check out and was told the coupon could not be applied. I walked out. One of the reasons I tend to buy most of my gear from reputable dealers on eBay.

Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter Thread

I tried buying a Stroke Lab R Ball this past Wednesday while at Golf Galaxy in Pasadena, Ca. Was planning on using one of their coupons. Went to check out and was told the coupon could not be applied. I walked out. One of the reasons I tend to buy most of my gear from reputable dealers on eBay.

I tried lots of different items on the Golf Galaxy website to see what actually could be purchased with the coupon (including Stroke Lab and other putters) and everything I tried was excluded. I ended up buying my Stroke Lab from a local shop, I’d much rather support a small business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Putter performed well from far away last week, had 36 putts with 3 3-putts. Greens were huge and most green were elevated with back or middle pin locations. Greens were soft from rain the day prior, and a lot of my chips were left short so I had a bunch of 20+ first putts. Was able to save par or bogey a few times with draining some 10-12 footers which was nice, and most of the 5 footers or less were automatic, with the except of 2 of them I believe. Had both the SL 7S and EXO 7S in the bag before the round and felt great using the SL one on the practice green so didn't even try the EXO, but considering it for next round. I do wonder if I made the right putter choice as most putts were left short and still on line for the front 9, but started to get closed and even had some go past the hole on the back once the greens dried up. Very possible I am getting ahead of myself but I really think I only left 2-3, shots on the green due to bad strokes, so I think a hotter putter face could have help, but adjusting mid round to greens that go from soft to firm is always takes a hole or two for me to adjust.

I’m super impressed with the Marxman. It is so stable and the alignment is so good.

I’m super impressed with the Marxman. It is so stable and the alignment is so good.

I’ve never gave it much thought but a buddy was draining EVERYTHING with it a week ago. I might have to give it a try

The Stroke Lab One is going back in the bag tomorrow. I need some kind of stability with my lag putting and this has never disappointed in that category.

I’ve never gave it much thought but a buddy was draining EVERYTHING with it a week ago. I might have to give it a try

I can’t get over how much I like it. I’m not sure why, THPers have been raving about it, so I should have known.

Getting more familiar with my stroke lab I had 33 putts total today with 4 one putts. The distance control is a work in progress. I do like feeling confident that when you step up you are going to make a solid putt. The marxman cannot be beat for ease of alignment either.

I lent my Stroke Lab #1 to forum member Gulby for this morning's round. I'm not sure what his thoughts are but from my perspective it really took his erratic putting and calmed it down to a very playable level. Made most of his short putts, rolled in some nice 8-10 footers, and lagged many close. Hopefully he does the sensible thing and buys one.

I love mine.

I'm wishing I had given this a try at ECPC!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’d love to try a marxman s on course. Played with a guy who had one today and it was really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What neck do you have on it? Slant or the double bend?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back