2019 Toulon Putter Thread

I’m going to have to roll them first. I’ve learned my lesson but they will be purchased. Or at least one.

Better to get two or three. Wouldn’t want to miss out on something.

I have the Palm Beach built and in the cart, but I also will have to roll one before taking the leap.

No sense spending $450+ when a $250+ Stroke lab does the same job. If luck would have rolling both on the same day would be perfect.

When the garage reopens and site dots are a thing, I’ll be back. Hahaha

I’m leaning that way too. I’m really enjoying the site dot on my Santa Monica.

I think either a Madison (H1) or a San Diego with a site dot are in my future sometime this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m leaning that way too. I’m really enjoying the site dot on my Santa Monica.

I think either a Madison (H1) or a San Diego with a site dot are in my future sometime this summer.

I’ll not lie. The Odyssey branding and the full face mill have me Interested again in adding one back to the collection as well. Gotta be a dot though.

Initially I wasn’t a huge fan of the branding changes.

After rolling a few stroke lab putters though, I’m willing to overlook it. :D

And I'll be right behind you James.

As nice as it would be I don't want to bother those guys. They have gone so far above and beyond my wildest expectations with everything that I'm happy to wait awhile. Plus it will give me a chance to try the Azaela out and see if there are any other changes I would want to make.

Best post ever kev

Part of me wishes the Double Wide got the Toulon treatment this go around, but I can't say it wouldn't gotten selected over the Vegas anyway.

Part of me wishes the Double Wide got the Toulon treatment this go around, but I can't say it wouldn't gotten selected over the Vegas anyway.

I wish I felt comfortable standing over the Vegas because that is one of the best looking putters I've ever seen released.

I wish I felt comfortable standing over the Vegas because that is one of the best looking putters I've ever seen released.
Adjust your brain dude. It probably would look right to you if not for @Boder's hosel rocket to the head.

Ordered this bad boy yesterday. Wish they allowed loft adjustments too.

5b5428d36088c6a52eb9b7a1f6bfb63e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice! I love my San Diego. Enjoy it

Nice! I love my San Diego. Enjoy it

Dang, I was looking at that one and decided to go with the Odyssey One if for no other reason than it would ship sooner.

Since you no doubt no more about the Toulon putter line, what would you say are its strong points over say the Stroke Lab Odyssey line such as the Odyssey One?

Dang, I was looking at that one and decided to go with the Odyssey One if for no other reason than it would ship sooner.

Since you no doubt no more about the Toulon putter line, what would you say are its strong points over say the Stroke Lab Odyssey line such as the Odyssey One?

Biggest difference is milled vs insert. I’m someone who loves milled putters but I have both right now. I think the Stroke Lab technology flat out makes sense and I’ve seen it work so that’s a huge plus there. I’ve yet to roll a Toulon with stroke lab so I wouldn’t be able to give any input there.

Best thing for you is just roll the hell out of your Stroke Lab, love having it in the bag and the next chance you get try a Toulon with the stroke lab shaft in it. Until then, don’t second guess yourself.

584b35334b388b0b1f481a17d2bd2b72.jpg

I ordered this yesterday...

I don’t think I could resist a double wide Toulon if they made one.

I have a Columbus with a single bend Columbus. Reminds me of the double wide.

Might have to pull the trigger on a Las Vegas today… Just wish the head cover wasn't so hideous

Austin order placed.

I have a Columbus with a single bend Columbus. Reminds me of the double wide.

Too bad they decided against a Stroke Lab Columbus...

We will have to put that and my Vegas head to head once we both have them!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back