2019 Toulon Putter Thread

I rolled every putter they had out and a few in the studio. The one thing that stood out was consistent all of them felt. No matter the head shape they all had a very consistent feel. So I think it boils down to the look for the buyer and what fits the buyer. The two don’t always go hand in hand so I think looks with play a huge roll as they start to make their way into golfers bags.

Great point Freddie. I also think this speaks to their original goal to get sound and feel right. I believe they succeeded and this is that evolution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rolled every putter they had out and a few in the studio. The one thing that stood out was consistent all of them felt. No matter the head shape they all had a very consistent feel. So I think it boils down to the look for the buyer and what fits the buyer. The two don’t always go hand in hand so I think looks with play a huge roll as they start to make their way into golfers bags.
i wanted to add or the bit about fit. If you can, a proper fitting is really helpful. I knew I liked the double bend in my Memphis, but it was just happenstance. The fitting confirmed the double bend is clearly the best option for me. I think part of the reason I rolled the #7 so well is it fit me, even though the head shape and site line and coloring are different.

The las vegas is the best looking mallet I have ever seen.

Hmm...I will own either a Palm Beach or a Vegas.

Wait, what? did you actually get information there is a Palm Beach model being released??

You can be happy now Jim, the Palm Beach will be released!

I take it back! Portland plumbers neck it shall be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't wait to get mine and take it to the course!

Nor can I wait for my Stroke Lab Toulon Portland, though as well as I'm putting with the Stroke Lab Three it could be a difficult choice to decide which will be in the bag on a day-to-day basis.
We go the same putters so I'll be right there with you.

I thought I rolled one there with the short neck, but it could of been the longer one. Anyone else remember? I didn’t have it in my hands long again one the Toulon guys recommended.
I don't remember what the neck was.

I cannot wait to get my Stroke Lab Memphis. I smile at the knowledge of how good it is going to be for me.
I'm the same way about the Vegas! I made every put at the fitting with the Vegas and cant wait to get it! On that note I am putting pretty well with the Double Wide and then when I get the Tuttle it will be a good rotation of putters!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Something’s photograph well.

43e510fd0871757c3779668b1004c182.jpg

de368e5a7e6ff14d3c338a04973cdfb2.jpg

Beautiful stick! Wish they didn't hide the only Toulon Logo

I tend to agree. I miss the T logo too, but I think this was necessary for the branding change they want to make.

Same here. I'm ok with the Swirl on the back, but the one on the front could easily be replaced with a Toulon "T" logo and still achieve what they are trying to imo.

Same here. I'm ok with the Swirl on the back, but the one on the front could easily be replaced with a Toulon "T" logo and still achieve what they are trying to imo.

adversely, the Toulon T in the cavity with the Odyssey writing clear as day for all to see.

Tough call.

adversely, the Toulon T in the cavity with the Odyssey writing clear as day for all to see.

Tough call.

I agree that is would be the more visible spot of the two, but if the change is for Odyssey to be more prominent in the overall putter, then the T up front is the lesser of two evils.

i'm wondering what's going on with the medallion in the cavity.

Well which side gets more air time?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I connect more w/ the Odyssey logo having played Odyssey putters for years, so I guess it doesn't surprise me that I'm on the other side. I like the green swirls.

Great pictures! I love how the green compliments the darker finish this year.

Tough call.

I was thinking the same thing. That seems to pair up perfectly for the best of both worlds. I really like the swirl on the face.

I can't wait to see how well the Toulon head pairs up with the Stroke Lab shaft throughout the season. With my Odyssey One Stroke Lab it feels so balanced and easy to swing and I'm really interested how it feels with the Toulon and the milled face.

Any pictures of the updated Austin? I read on another site that it is much closer to the Scottsdale/Cameron 009 now with a different neck and better bumpers.

Any pictures of the updated Austin? I read on another site that it is much closer to the Scottsdale/Cameron 009 now with a different neck and better bumpers.
This is correct.

This is something Sean Toulon was very excited about. He raved about the changes and once we saw them we could see why

I was against the rebrand (or cobranding?) but I have to admit, it looks natural and good.

I like the finish and most importantly the full face milling. I hope these make it into an option in the garage and they make a 7 shape

Back