2019 Toulon Putter Thread

I quite like the new full face milling. I can understand what they are doing with changing it to odyssey logos but im a fan of the Toulon logo and would have loved to see it on the front or back.

Just curious as i use one but do they still make the Madison? Its my favourite shape.

This is something Sean Toulon was very excited about. He raved about the changes and once we saw them we could see why

I’ll have to try and find that interview. Is the new Austin available with a sightdot or naked?

Something’s photograph well.

43e510fd0871757c3779668b1004c182.jpg

de368e5a7e6ff14d3c338a04973cdfb2.jpg

Yeah, that’s pretty damn gorgeous.

The new branding is growing on me.

And that full milling.....sessy.

I’ll have to try and find that interview. Is the new Austin available with a sightdot or naked?

It is through the garage, but I have not yet seen confirmation about if/when the full face milling will make it to the garage.

Love the full milling!

That 330 mallet style looks amazing!
[video=youtube;OlYZj-bIZ14]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlYZj-bIZ14[/video]

That 330 mallet style looks amazing!
[video=youtube;OlYZj-bIZ14]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlYZj-bIZ14[/video]

It's good to see a picture of my Azaela in there!

Can anyone confirm that the Columbus will be a part of this 2019 release? I haven't seen any pictures in any of the promo stuff.

Can we talk about that finish, please?!??!!??!!

It looks so good. I'm not a big fan of black finishes but still like something different than satin and this is a perfect blend. Especially on the Las Vegas model, it's the perfect pairing.

It looks so good. I'm not a big fan of black finishes but still like something different than satin and this is a perfect blend. Especially on the Las Vegas model, it's the perfect pairing.

I want it bad. On basically every putter ever.

I want it bad. On basically every putter ever.

it's almost like a off black. Not jet black like the mxm line. I like it.

it's almost like a off black. Not jet black like the mxm line. I like it.

I keep thinking graphite. Outside of torched it's probably my favorite finish.

The finish is really nice. I think "graphite" is a good way to describe it.

I like the finish and most importantly the full face milling. I hope these make it into an option in the garage and they make a 7 shape

7 is coming, it's the Las Vegas.

I think that's a good description.

I LOOOOOOVE the Vegas shape.

I think that's a good description.

I LOOOOOOVE the Vegas shape.

I know I've said this already but I'm not a fan of the 7 shape at all and even I want one. It's the best looking 7 I've ever seen.

I know I've said this already but I'm not a fan of the 7 shape at all and even I want one. It's the best looking 7 I've ever seen.

Every time I see it, I wonder if I should have chosen that model instead of the Portland! Luckily I never get tired of the Portland either.

VEGAS baby !

The Vegas is sooooo gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It's almost like a gunmetal finish. We should call it gunmetal graphite lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I will have an updated Austin! I love the one I have now, but the changes to the head and the Stroke Lab shaft, make it a no brainer!!

Back