2019 Toulon Putter Thread

The more I look at these, the more a Marxman double bend calls me.

Goodness.. I am absolutely going to pull the trigger on one of the blades. Cannot wait to roll them.

I just got an EXO for Christmas which seems to compliment me better than the original o works. But I can't shake that Vegas from my head. I'll have to try it at some point but I might get killed if I make another putter move! I've been using Odyssey inserts forever but the full face milling and colors and well hell everything has my attention. Great pics and write ups so far.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm excited to try the new models out. I was hell bent on getting a flow neck Portland, but the Vegas is really really really good looking. Stroke lab sounds great as well - I'm assuming it would still work with a SuperStroke and back weight?

Goodness me...look at that Vegas...oh my.

Was able to putt with a few of the 2019 line up last night. The Stroke Lab shaft is so perfect with the new charcoal finish.

Just bought the Long Island. What a smooth feeling putter

Bring on the Palm Beach.

Every time I come into this thread I see like four new posts about the Vegas.

You guys excited about that thing, or what?!

Hell, I know I am.

Hahaha even non-7 fans seems to be salivating over that thing. Damn good looking in person.

Guilty!

Was able to putt with a few of the 2019 line up last night. The Stroke Lab shaft is so perfect with the new charcoal finish.

Was there a Columbus model?

Goodness me...look at that Vegas...oh my.
The Vegas is so damn pretty! I cant wait to put her in front of me!

The Vegas is so damn pretty! I cant wait to put her in front of me!

Did y’all see a 2019 Columbus when y’all were there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did y’all see a 2019 Columbus when y’all were there?

Honestly I dont remember. I went straight to the Vegas. It was love at first site lol. I really wish I could remember lol.

Good chance that I overlooked it, but when do these hit retail?

Good chance that I overlooked it, but when do these hit retail?

Not sure, but pre-order is 2/18, so I would guess a couple weeks after that.

Either the 2019 Columbus isn’t available in Japan or there isn’t a 2019 Columbus model.

Either the 2019 Columbus isn’t available in Japan or there isn’t a 2019 Columbus model.

That's what I was worried about. Guess I'll save a couple hundred bucks...unless they add full face milling and stroke lab shafts to the garage.

Man... I can't wait to see when my teammates start receiving their Toulons, lot of excitement building around these new designs!

Back