2019 Toulon Putter Thread

I'm very excited too see these show up too. I went Las Vegas mostly because it may be the sexiest putter I've ever seen and lastly because I'm sure it's the the sexiest putter I've ever seen. It felt amazing to fantastic with the new Stroke Lab setup and it's one of those things you have to experience to understand.
I love the larger grip and Joe Toulon got me 2° flat just like my Stroke Lab Tuttle.
I.
Can't.
Wait.

Ugh, I want a Toulon, just have to decide what shape.

The Atlanta is really good...
I love the Columbus, and I’m looking at a San Diego...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about an Austin myself just to have a little fun this spring.

If I went blade, the Austin would be the one to go with.

I’m waiting to see the Palm Beach to see how it looks in hand.

You're welcome.
21a80d07c4ef288375c0526d0e190be3.jpg

Son of a...full face milled Vegas with a flow neck? damn you.

I cannot wait for my Stroke Lab Memphis to get here. I am seriously pondering a Stroke Lab Vegas, too.

Anxiously awaiting my Portland with the Stroke Lab technology. I just love a milled face!

If you haven't already, you should try the Long Island. I planned on the Austin but there's something about the Long Island that worked better.

Contemplating this or an EXO #7 Stroke Lab.

Or both :banghead:
I think that this is the ideal solution.

I'm pretty stoked for my Azaela to come too. That shape combined with the Stroke Lab shaft may be perfection. The battle between my Stroke Lab One and this is going to be really interesting to see play out.

I'm pretty stoked for my Azaela to come too. That shape combined with the Stroke Lab shaft may be perfection. The battle between my Stroke Lab One and this is going to be really interesting to see play out.

OH man i completely forgot about that one.....now i'm really torn.

OH man i completely forgot about that one.....now i'm really torn.

I may someday look at a Garage Azaela if they offer them. Plumbers neck with a site dot only and in this finish would be perfection.

If I went blade, the Austin would be the one to go with.

I’m waiting to see the Palm Beach to see how it looks in hand.

PB looks really really nice in hand.

So do you think they are holding it until after the PGA show? I might have to go just to fondle it.

Man... I can't wait to see when my teammates start receiving their Toulons, lot of excitement building around these new designs!
I'm very excited too see these show up too. I went Las Vegas mostly because it may be the sexiest putter I've ever seen and lastly because I'm sure it's the the sexiest putter I've ever seen. It felt amazing to fantastic with the new Stroke Lab setup and it's one of those things you have to experience to understand.
I love the larger grip and Joe Toulon got me 2° flat just like my Stroke Lab Tuttle.
I.
Can't.
Wait.
Man! This made me all gritty! I cant wait either! Especially after I got that fortune today and @Boder said it must be about putters lol. I cant wait for everyone, myself included to start receiving our Toulons and pull that sexy Toulon Las Vegas with the flow neck, full face milling, Strokelab shaft and large grip out of the box!
91c326fefd0a53418d2ac4887d1234c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Trying not to think about it thanks Shane ugh
Can’t wait till it shows in March hopefully Palm Beach +Stroke Lab .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back