2019 Toulon Putter Thread

Maybe it is the putter, my Atlanta is the same way. SOme days you can close your eyes and make everything or next day nothing..very strange indeed.

That was the Atlanta. I love it until I don’t. Great looking and great sounding - I’m just a streaky putter.

As nice as it would be I don't want to bother those guys. They have gone so far above and beyond my wildest expectations with everything that I'm happy to wait awhile. Plus it will give me a chance to try the Azaela out and see if there are any other changes I would want to make.

It is hard to walk away from that experience as anything but grateful and patient. These guys are taking time out of product launch season and the start of the main tour schedule to build stuff for you...mind blowing.

Forgive me if it’s already been mentioned - but is there no way to buy/order a Toulon right now without the stroke lab shaft?

Forgive me if it’s already been mentioned - but is there no way to buy/order a Toulon right now without the stroke lab shaft?

Preorder for the stroke lab versions just started today. They're live on the site now...

Preorder for the stroke lab versions just started today. They're live on the site now...
Man this gets me excited! Can't wait to have our #TheGrandaddy Toulons in hand! Las Vegas H7 Strokelab coming in hot!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ve been stalking the Palm Beach.

You can find several on Callaway Pre-owned.

2019 Toulon Putter Thread

Sorry, yes I noticed. My point was, is there no way to order one without the stroke lab shaft? When customizing a putter on the site, I didn’t see any way to order a Toulon that wasn’t stroke lab.

Sorry, yes I noticed. My point was, is there no way to order one without the stroke lab shaft? When customizing a putter on the site, I didn’t see any way to order a Toulon that wasn’t stroke lab.

My bad, apparently I can’t read today.

I do not think the Garage is Stroke Lab atm. The stock is running low but I did not see a shaft change as of today.

The Callaway site is open for preorder and the Toulon Design is stroke lab and full milling. Deliveries starting 3.1.19.

EDIT: Scratch that, as of this afternoon the Garage Site is down for construction until the new line up is available (Says April). So if you didn't want Stroke Lab, now might be a good time to make contact.

Last edited:
I rolled the Portland and wanted to love it, but it was a little weird. Then I rolled the Atlanta and something clicked. I'll need some more time with them but my mind is really excited. Hopefully next time the Las Vegas will be in too.
I’ve been stalking the Palm Beach.
The Palm Beach is intriguing. Reminds me of my old TM Daytona.

I rolled the Portland and wanted to love it, but it was a little weird. Then I rolled the Atlanta and something clicked. I'll need some more time with them but my mind is really excited. Hopefully next time the Las Vegas will be in too. The Palm Beach is intriguing. Reminds me of my old TM Daytona.

Has a lot of the 330M in it also. I love that shape especially with the flow neck.

I can't stop staring at that VEGAS!! Can't wait to hear some reviews from you folks, that thing was a beauty in person!

I can't stop staring at that VEGAS!! Can't wait to hear some reviews from you folks, that thing was a beauty in person!
I can't wait to put this one through the ringer!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I got an email today from Odyssey talking about pre-ordering. The heads look SOOOOO so so so good with the full face mill.

Who's going big when these go live?

I got an email today from Odyssey talking about pre-ordering. The heads look SOOOOO so so so good with the full face mill.

Who's going big when these go live?

Already considered it but I’m loving the stroke lab odyssey. Still might happen though.

Buy more things. It's fun.

Might have to offload a few other Toulon models first. Putters seem to blow my budget for the year fast.

Might have to offload a few other Toulon models first. Putters seem to blow my budget for the year fast.

Could be worse.. You could be pursuing tour Scotty's or a Lamb!

You're basically saving money by hoarding Toulon hahaha

Could be worse.. You could be pursuing tour Scotty's or a Lamb!

You're basically saving money by hoarding Toulon hahaha

Your pitch game is strong. It presumes knowledge of the market and treats the consumer as smart but impressionable. And it pitches the purchase as a win on all ends. 12/10. Would hire.

Your pitch game is strong. It presumes knowledge of the market and treats the consumer as smart but impressionable. And it pitches the purchase as a win on all ends. 12/10. Would hire.

So....which one did you buy?

Back