2019 Toulon Putter Thread

2019 Toulon Putter Thread

Those are already available, Columbus I don't think is currently available because as Luke told us not enough people were buying it. Scrolling back through the thread, one was a double wide type design that might be named after a town that likes its cubs and bears, I think there was another but not finding it so far.

I saw a proto type picture of a Toulon design for a Philadelphia, but I don’t know it was ever made. I think a double wide would be a good seller.

fecc5ed889f467e5d424bcb5e22b463a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m really into a double bend Las Vegas. The lines on that putter just look SO easy to line up!

Na’s putter looks so bada**.

This weekend I'm playing in a Pro Am at my home course so tonight I headed over to get some putting practice in and adjust to the speed. They already have them rolling really quick and to be honest I struggled pretty bad with distance control with the Azalea. Short putts I was still fine on but anything 10 feet or over and it got sketchy. I had another putter out there with me and was getting better results with it on those long ones. The distance control has been hit and miss on all different speeds of greens but was really rough tonight.

Do you think it’s because of how short front-to-back that putter is? I have to imagine the MOI on that one is really low. I love that shape, and I was coming from the OWorks #2, which is the same bumper style. But when we were testing putters at ECPC that scared me off.

I’m having the opposite issue with the Vegas - I feel like speed is fantastic, but I’m losing a lot of putts right. I think the increase in weight over the Three is getting me, and I just need to spend time with it.

Do you think it’s because of how short front-to-back that putter is? I have to imagine the MOI on that one is really low. I love that shape, and I was coming from the OWorks #2, which is the same bumper style. But when we were testing putters at ECPC that scared me off.

I’m having the opposite issue with the Vegas - I feel like speed is fantastic, but I’m losing a lot of putts right. I think the increase in weight over the Three is getting me, and I just need to spend time with it.

I'm sure that's a huge part of it. There's basically no junk in the trunk to it to assist. I'm pretty dang good from inside 10 feet with it but outside of that gets a little sketchy. I just love the shape so much!

I saw a proto type picture of a Toulon design for a Philadelphia, but I don’t know it was ever made. I think a double wide would be a good seller.

fecc5ed889f467e5d424bcb5e22b463a.jpg

I basically begged Sean and Luke about a Toulon double wide. There are no plans to offer one, at least as of last December.

I haven’t been able to play much this season. I got out today for the first time in a while and had the Toulon Memphis SL in the bag. I flat out love this putter. I put a lot of very good roles on the Ball today. Very happy.

Had a good day with the Vegas. Shot a 77 and was 18 inches from a great round as I left 6 putts three inches short. Made a couple of long putts for birdie s

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The Columbus was on fire today, 27 putts and no misses inside of 7 feet. Lags all ended up within 3 feet or less. Just much more confident when standing over a putt since I got the Toulon.

I had the Portland a couple months ago and sold it once I picked up a Swag putter. The Swag needs a timeout right now and I got lucky finding a Vegas at the Pga store... it was a brand new custom order that they messed up by cutting too short. Marked it as “pre-owned” although it’s brand new for $339. I wasn’t gonna pass that up

Rolled it on the practice green at the home course and felt even better than when I had the Portland

It was really nice having the Azalea back in the back for today's round and it paid off on a few key putts. I had two 8-10 footers for par that I was able to drain and I think I only had one 3 putt that game after a horrible read by me. I can't get enough of the feel when you hit the center of the face, it's amazingly satisfying.

28 putts with the Columbus today. No 3 putts. Really loving the setup, the weight is perfect and very balanced.

28 putts with the Columbus today. No 3 putts. Really loving the setup, the weight is perfect and very balanced.

that’s awesome! is yours stroke lab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i want to try a vegas and an atlanta with stroke lab. as much as i’m enamored with the classic lines of blades, i just can’t do them anymore. the mid mallet is a shape i have really come to appreciate. and those two shapes are really attractive to me.

I have an Atlanta Stroke Lab. You can give it a go in September and see what you think.

i want to try a vegas and an atlanta with stroke lab. as much as i’m enamored with the classic lines of blades, i just can’t do them anymore. the mid mallet is a shape i have really come to appreciate. and those two shapes are really attractive to me.

Have a look at the Palm Beach.

Have a look at the Palm Beach.

will do! but i’ll just put myself into the hands of the fitters and run with it. that is such an incredible and freeing thing. 100% take the guess work out.

will do! but i’ll just put myself into the hands of the fitters and run with it. that is such an incredible and freeing thing. 100% take the guess work out.

No kidding. I have zero idea what they'll fit me into and I'll go with whatever they say is best.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

that’s awesome! is yours stroke lab?

No. I have rolled one with Stroke Lab and they feel amazing.

Well...

d228b5b72b8b5a35b764c5b07b479b4e.jpg

70bf18bcd61faaa12871880b834025af.jpg
6e03f4b2d71802b2c669d84671a95ec5.jpg
9aebe3f25899707d95511c0560487852.jpg

That thing is beautiful.

Gorgeous. Almost looks to fine to use.

Back