2019 Odyssey EXO Putters Thread

Ummm well, geez - I was hoping for some better feedback so I can forward with the purchase we discussed

Well outside of 2-3ft it was amazing. I had no trouble adapting to the putter or the feel. I’m playing 35” with -1* flat lie angle which helps me set up with more comfortable hand position wise. The ball (chrome soft) just jumps off the face and had a great roll (minh and kevin both mentioned how the truvis pattern was holding its end over end very well)

Bro, who’s making you putt 2 footers??? Those are gimmies.

Well money is on the line, it’s not good until the ball hits the bottom of the cup or your opponent says “it’s good”. My opponents were very quiet today.

Well money is on the line, it’s not good until the ball hits the bottom of the cup or your opponent says “it’s good”. My opponents were very quiet today.

Hahaha! That’s crazy talk, but I get it.

Rolled the mini 7s, 2 ball and rossie today. Wish they had the rossie in store with the slant, but either way it was good. Really really liked the mini 7s shape, as the bigger 7 is no bueno for me. The rossie felt smaller than I had originally imagined as well, and I liked it.

As for that 2 ball. Can't get over the looks. It's way too big for me personally, but it did perform very well. The two ball set up still works really really well for me, but I am not a fan of this style.

My take away - I would play that mini 7s in an instant. But that rossie with a slant neck might be a tough competitor.

Gave the marksman a roll today. I'll be lying if I said I didnt like it.

The stroke lab shaft is still so different feeling. I'm not sure if I like it or not.

Post some pics up when it does. That’s the one I’ve got my eye on.
It came yesterday and I am beyond pumped to test it out on some real turf. Snowed here last night so mother nature better get her act together quick!
b63f055761922b52281d6d6ea458a998.jpg
c4a047e0969090b196e83feffcf69e09.jpg
f355294e84b831326ffacb48218811b6.jpg
f2712ed202da10cf73e616b20bb9e0fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It came yesterday and I am beyond pumped to test it out on some real turf.

How is the size compared to the exo rossie? about the same, or is the marksman even bigger?

I really am enjoying my Exo Rossie 2018 edition.

I really really want a Exo Marxman with Strokelab - I think alignment would help me and the shaft tech is no joke - this head with that shaft has to be the greatest combination of tech in putters since the creation of the white hot insert IMO

How is the size compared to the exo rossie? about the same, or is the marksman even bigger?
Definitely larger.

Footprint is maybe around the size of the spider x. Or a ping craz-e. The rossie is more compact I feel like heel to toe and front to back.

It's definitely bigger. I had a brief run in with the rossie but the larger head is just better for me. The marxman alignment really set up well for me when I tested and I was even more confident with it than my trusty #7 and the rossie. All of the shapes are great looking. The EXO 7 is my least favorite because it's bulkier than the o works to my eye.

Definitely larger.

Footprint is maybe around the size of the spider x. Or a ping craz-e. The rossie is more compact I feel like heel to toe and front to back.

It's definitely bigger. I had a brief run in with the rossie but the larger head is just better for me. The marxman alignment really set up well for me when I tested and I was even more confident with it than my trusty #7 and the rossie. All of the shapes are great looking. The EXO 7 is my least favorite because it's bulkier than the o works to my eye.

Thank you! I think I might be down to mini 7s and rossie of which head shapes in the exo I like best.

Who is making the stock over sized grip on these? Looks like a Winn grip but doesn’t feel like it.

Thank you! I think I might be down to mini 7s and rossie of which head shapes in the exo I like best.
The mini was my other choice. Love that look too.

...I really really want a Exo Marxman with Strokelab - I think alignment would help me and the shaft tech is no joke - this head with that shaft has to be the greatest combination of tech in putters since the creation of the white hot insert IMO

I'm right there with you, the Marxman S was already speaking to me before this release, and the Exo looks fantastic in hand. Rolls great too.

Seriously looking forward to trying 2-ball in stores when they arrive.

I hit an EXO Stroke Lab Seven S over the weekend.
Wow, that Stroke Lab Tech is amazing. Really liked the way to rolled.
Had to put it down- $350 is a little steep, I'll wait for it to show up on CPO.

Seriously looking forward to trying 2-ball in stores when they arrive.

I tried the SL 2-Ball SL and I didn't like it. the "Fangs" were just too big for me, Felt like I was swinging a Saucer Plate.

I tried the SL 2-Ball SL and I didn't like it. the "Fangs" were just too big for me, Felt like I was swinging a Saucer Plate.

I prefer the OWorks 2-ball design/shape but I was sinking putts at the ECPC with the EXO 2-ball.

7 mini might be going back to Odyssey to have new contour pro grip installed as I don’t have anyone local to install it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got to take the marxman s on it's maiden voyage today. Greens are still in rough shape from the Michigan winter but I found my confidence climbing with every hole. The alignment just seems to fit my eyes so well.

It was a rough start on the front nine but once I got the kinks out I shot 2 over on the back 9 and had 2 birds. 16 putts is a great start for me and I'm really looking forward to rolling this on some good greens.

2019 Odyssey EXO Putters Thread

Exo 7 mini is back and ready for action. 34” playing length just like my old gamer and lines up square for me every time.

4b6903c34d9839f9ae0835cf6106e2ef.jpg

Last edited:
Exo 7 mini is back and ready for action. 34” playing length just like my old gamer and lines up square for me every time.

I’m excited for my SL Marxman, but not sure I can resist an EXO Marxman

I’m right there with you on this. The red just really pops out, looks so good.

I was in the same boat. I couldn't fight the temptation lol.

Well this beauty showed up today! When Joe Toulon started my Grandaddy fitting, he switched me to a slant neck and even had me move my ball further from my feet since I was too close. To account for my long arms, he even changed from 35 to 34, and gave me an EXO Seven S to try out.

I proceeded to drain putt after putt, and knew in addition to the new Stroke Lab putter we were fit for, this would be putter #2.

94cb1b3713246b3f5239de34110b7a6c.jpg
9d8a64f9a30d68db3f4941c0d9877982.jpg
610f78375716da325b526050b4a074b0.jpg
c963070efcd5f57dc9983fffc3345936.jpg

33e0cec217e38d7a0aa915b5b26e08d9.jpg
2e736e62ed6dbb717df72e6cbbd3d548.jpg

Excited to put this head to head against my SL Seven S, both are going in the bag this weekend!

Back