2019 Odyssey EXO Putters Thread

I’ve been speaking about the mini like crazy for past two months. It’s such a great, stable, high MOI putting machine. Even got Slimjim32 to switch after 1 round with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah nah nah I am not listening to this, all set on the putter front thank you....

2019 Odyssey EXO Putters Thread

Nah nah nah I am not listening to this, all set on the putter front thank you....

You might be set as much as I am. Which is not very tightly if you look at my extra bags filled with putters...

Makes sense. The exo is the most advanced putter line they have ever produced in their words. The design might throw some people off, but the performance is undoubtably there.

Luke and Austie talking about how this line is the most advanced, has the most tech and throw in SL, you’ve got something special. It’s the way they said it that has me wanting one.

I did a bad thing....

I did a bad thing....

giphy.gif

Well that lasted long.

For me? Yeah it did. Self satisfied sniff coming in 3, 2, 1....

That’s ok. One of the only things keeping me from it is this baby coming in a few months

Makes sense. The exo is the most advanced putter line they have ever produced in their words. The design might throw some people off, but the performance is undoubtably there.

Yeah, it’s not a weak design, and it’s not......conservative by any means. All good things to my mind, and I feel like it really works as far as forgiveness and ease of use. I think it’s a little easier to hit my line with it too.

Yeah, it’s not a weak design, and it’s not......conservative by any means. All good things to my mind, and I feel like it really works as far as forgiveness and ease of use. I think it’s a little easier to hit my line with it too.

Is it me or does the ball seem to jump off the face better with exo SL over SL?

It’s hard to say for me, I don’t feel like the ball is leaping off the face, but I’m definitely getting the ball to the cup and beyond a little easier, so i think it must be a little bit hotter face.

It’s hard to say for me, I don’t feel like the ball is leaping off the face, but I’m definitely getting the ball to the cup and beyond a little easier, so i think it must be a little bit hotter face.

That’s that MOI

That’s that MOI

Oh sure. Come in here with science and fact and take all the fun out of it .

Thanks for explaining it though. Makes complete sense

After being set with my putter for a while but changing everything else I am now happy with the rest of my bag but hoeing out the putter spot so...

Attachments

• IMG_2440.jpg
    IMG_2440.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1

Great choice! Seriously, the 7 mini was just stupid awesome for me.

Having used my SL for the last few rounds, I can definitely confirm that the ball jumps/rolls better off the face of the EXO than it does the SL

Yes!

I’m not sure how much longer I can hold out myself...

I’d just accept defeat at this point and order one.

It’s just a matter of when. Only thing holding me back is that I think I want to get an Epic Flash driver first...

Oh yeah, I would get flash first, but maybe that is because I already have mine

Back