2019 Odyssey EXO Putters Thread

Re-gripped my EXO with a GP tour snsr today. It’ll be a couple days before I get test it out. I left the weight in there, the new grip is 20g heavier than the old, I don’t notice a difference in balance or feel, as always the real test will be on the course.

so how did the initial run go with the new grip?

so how did the initial run go with the new grip?

Good actually. I’m still getting the ball very close to the hole, and I don’t think the balance is off. I’ve had two weeks of league play with it, and really haven’t had any issues with the new grip. I want to get some more rounds in with it before I make a final decision, but so far so good.

Marxman EXO Stroke Lab is my top dog now. It has a slight edge over my Toulon Vegas. Lag putts are just so easy, and I’ve been making lots of clutch 6 foot putts that I had been consistently missing prior to using this putter.

Too the Seven our today. Distance control needs some work but accuracy is as expected.

15 footers last night in the basement, getting the hang of the speed of this putter more. Had a couple roll right over my spot. Set up my target 3 feet from the wall and after 20 putts, everything was either 2 feet short, or 2.5 feet past at worst, with a few rolling over it. Happy evening!!

Too the Seven our today. Distance control needs some work but accuracy is as expected.

David, never thought you would leave the 1w model. You roll the ish out of it.

David, never thought you would leave the 1w model. You roll the ish out of it.

The Seven with the flow neck suits my eye and my stance so well. Must putters appear upright. I am not getting rid the 1W, just seeing what's what since I stopped playing last year.

Rolled the EXO Marxman SL great today. I was hitting all my lines and putts were dropping. 13 putts for my 9 hole round. Really starting to dial it in.

Talking EXO with Luke.

cbaf715a780894413b704ec7edd62b28.jpg

What’s up, Luke!?

I know i've just recently switched back to Toulon but the new Exo heads (marxman and 7 mini) are game changers. Been saying it for months in here. I think as more people try it and see the benefits of the higher MOI theyll begin to switch

FYI in case anyone was wondering, my buddy used his from around a tree root off a green and broke the shaft, I think the group told him it wasn't a good play, they were right.

Used this again Saturday during the round, worked great as expected. Greens were slow in morning and eventually got faster as the dew dried off. Had I think 1 or 2 three-putts but a lot of one-putts due to my chipping finally showing up. Longest putt made all day was a 10 footer for birdie on 16, but had a lot of 20-30 footers that stopped 2-3 feet short or just passed. Super happy overall and realized it's been 2 rounds now without using the SL, so think one unfortunately might get the bench for the next round out. Very pleased to have putted great at this course twice this year with two different putters. Can't be happier with my putter options at this time, just having the confidence knowing I just need to get on the green and it's 2 or less to get home feels amazing!!

So I believe my next round I will be using this line rather than my custom Green #7 from O’Works.

JB;n8879888 said:
So I believe my next round I will be using this line rather than my custom Green #7 from O’Works.

Which model?

jdtox;n8879895 said:
Which model?

Marxman. That alignment just gets me

JB;n8879896 said:
Marxman. That alignment just gets me

Solid choice. I am a big fan of the mini seven

jdtox;n8879899 said:
Solid choice. I am a big fan of the mini seven

I am too and I have been using a #7 for years. Wanted something a bit different.

JB;n8879905 said:
I am too and I have been using a #7 for years. Wanted something a bit different.

Definitely understand that. Sometimes change is good

jdtox;n8879907 said:
Definitely understand that. Sometimes change is good

There is something about this alignment that just seems perfect.

My new putter.

Attachments

• photo36041.jpg
    photo36041.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 6
  • photo36043.jpg
    photo36043.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 6
  • photo36042.jpg
    photo36042.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 6
JB;n8880985 said:
My new putter.

That thing looks deadly. I haven't seen that one in person yet. Is it Stroke Lab? How much bigger is the EXO head than the regular Stroke lab version?

jdtox;n8881004 said:
That thing looks deadly. I haven't seen that one in person yet. Is it Stroke Lab? How much bigger is the EXO head than the regular Stroke lab version?

It is a Stroke Lab. Im not sure much bigger at all. I would prefer THP Green haha, but this red will do rather well.

I absolutely love mine right now. Marxman has turned out to be such a good shape for me.

Another vote for the marxman. The strokelab made me reset my temp and I've been putting much better after getting used to the feel.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back