New Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putters

Not a fan at all, I prefer my Futura X7m in looks. Lately the Taylormade DJ Spider has been the best performing mallet for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the 6 but nothing that excites me

Maybe the 6 but nothing that excites me

Oh come on... the 12 is sweet

Spidertastic!

Reminds me of if the TM spider and the Toulon Indy hooked up and had a kid....
And I love both of those mallets

Hideous to me. Looks like something you would find at Walmart IMO

Reminds me of if the TM spider and the Toulon Indy hooked up and had a kid....
And I love both of those mallets

Reminds me of those times Scotty went off the deep end and we got the Futura and Detour. :alien:

Hideous to me. Looks like something you would find at Walmart IMO

You’re too smart to use that comment!

You’re too smart to use that comment!

Haha yes you are correct.
But off of looks I do not like these, I should have just said that

These are a big miss from me in the looks department. I'm sure they will perform well, but as a small mallet/blade guy I'm a firm pass.

No thanks. I’m in agreement with the characterizations of others in this thread - geometric, industrial, fugly.

These look awful.

That CS 6 is noice. I'd like to roll that bad boy!!!

I'm a blade putter guy for the most part so my opinion is irrelevant, but even for ugly mallets - these are on the uglier side of that ugliness. Woooof!

I'm a blade putter guy for the most part so my opinion is irrelevant, but even for ugly mallets - these are on the uglier side of that ugliness. Woooof!

Hahaha, woof is right!

Weakest part for me is the giant X on the face. I just don't see the point of an "X" model from Scotty. Rather see ANY of his other logos.

great, more black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow

The zero offset 6str would be something I wouldn't mind rolling.. they look sleek and I love the crisp lines

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A big no on all of them for me.

I like the 5.

The more I look at the 5, the more I like it...

I initially didn't like the looks of the putter, either. Of course, after I rolled the 8 I changed my mind. Such clean lines, so easy to align, no busy going on. I've been playing a Squareback for about 4 years but might have to break down and have an 8.5 as my fallback.

I rolled it yesterday at PGA Superstore. Great feel.

Have any of you ever gone through a putter fitting at the PGAtour Superstore?

I think the pictures make it look worse than they seem. You’d have to see them in person. Looks cool but didn’t fit my style.

Took the plunge today and got a 6 STR. Rolled it 3 or 4 times the last few weeks and given my need for as little offset as possible figured I’d give the center shafted a go.

9f0c19b2526f582c9b4226fa2b2e1595.jpg

First round is tomorrow, looking forward to seeing how it performs.

Back