The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

Yo @mikeg_74, you should go buy some lotto tickets pronto

THP events have better odds!!

Seriously I’m stupid excited for this one. This was the top event on my list when it was announced. I can’t wait to talk putters with this group.

Congratulations guys! That's a great group right there.

Maaaan...Mancest, Mike G...C. Baker himself...fine group of people I like to play golf with

Mannnn o mannnnn. @mikeg_74 rub some of that juju of around you brother! Congratulations to everyone that got in....this was high on my list but business and travel schedule wasn’t gonna have it. Can’t wait to hear what they’ve got in store for ya this year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maaaan...Mancest, Mike G...C. Baker himself...fine group of people I like to play golf with

Me and Roger in the same event might break the internet!

Me and Roger in the same event might break the internet!

Having spent time with both of you, I'm not sure there is enough swag or cigars for the rest of the world...

Super pumped for this one! Definitely at the top of my list. Get to see my boy MikeG again, and also meet a bunch of new faces.

Looks like a great group, can’t wait to follow along...

Having spent time with both of you, I'm not sure there is enough swag or cigars for the rest of the world...

I’m sure a few cigars will be smoked!

Super pumped for this one! Definitely at the top of my list. Get to see my boy MikeG again, and also meet a bunch of new faces.

Dude we get to run it back!

There better be some cigars left.

I’m sure a few cigars will be smoked!

Dude we get to run it back!

Fo sho. And get to meet Luke and the Tulons, who weren’t there in 2015. This is gonna be off the charts awesome.

The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

This is going to be EPIC!!

8de02ffc549e8fa72d4a6196868506b5.gif

Congrats to those selected!!

Fo sho. And get to meet Luke and the Tulons, who weren’t there in 2015. This is gonna be off the charts awesome.

Some of the finest people in the world.

Congrats Gentlemen, looks like a good group of THP'ers right there.

And for you Michael........I'm running out of adjectives to use for your last 7 days here. Only thing left for you to do is to build a baseball field in a corn field and wait to see what happens. :D

Congrats again everyone!!

Holy Sh*t!

I can't wait to meet everyone! This is gonna be epic!

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Congrats everyone!!!

How does Roger feel about white Escalades? Asking for a friend.

I am of Mexican descent.... so of course I love them.

Also, for those flying in, I think I am going to fly into Orlando and rent a car Way easier for me flying there than Daytona beach or Jacksonville.

Also, for those flying in, I think I am going to fly into Orlando and rent a car Way easier for me flying there than Daytona beach or Jacksonville.

Perfect. Cigars and escalades for all!

And - after looking at the options, Orlando looks like it might be easier to drive from as well in general. But I'll get a extra rounds/travel thread going for that talk

If I had not already been fit for a Stroke Lab putter working with Luke Williams and Sean Toulon, with a Toulon putter eventually on the way, I'd be jumping at this opportunity!

THP events have better odds!!

Seriously I’m stupid excited for this one. This was the top event on my list when it was announced. I can’t wait to talk putters with this group.

Last year's event was so awesome, I bet this year will top it. You need to use the event to get some intel for the Grandaddy too!

Congrats guys; now I wish I had signed up for this one!

That should only leave you about 90 minutes door to door. Its not the most scenic drive, but then again, it is Orlando. My tip to you would be to spring for the auto toll thing on rental car, and take the 417 toll road up. You will thank me.

If it’s reasonable for any of you to fly into Daytona Beach, I’d do it. Went to Hammock in December and it’s a super quick drive from the airport and the rental cars are literally right outside the baggage claim doors.

Back