The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

Perfect. Cigars and escalades for all!

And - after looking at the options, Orlando looks like it might be easier to drive from as well in general. But I'll get a extra rounds/travel thread going for that talk

#GGMU!!!!

congrats man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am of Mexican descent.... so of course I love them.

Also, for those flying in, I think I am going to fly into Orlando and rent a car Way easier for me flying there than Daytona beach or Jacksonville.

Perfect. Cigars and escalades for all!

And - after looking at the options, Orlando looks like it might be easier to drive from as well in general. But I'll get a extra rounds/travel thread going for that talk

If it’s reasonable for any of you to fly into Daytona Beach, I’d do it. Went to Hammock in December and it’s a super quick drive from the airport and the rental cars are literally right outside the baggage claim doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time-wise that is a much better option for me connecting through Atlanta.

But, flying into Orlando or Jacksonville and meeting up with some of the guys would be the more fun option.

If it’s reasonable for any of you to fly into Daytona Beach, I’d do it. Went to Hammock in December and it’s a super quick drive from the airport and the rental cars are literally right outside the baggage claim doors.

Would love to but for me coming from California even if the drive from Orlando to hammock is over 2 hours it will be an hour faster flying to Orlando.

And dollars it will cost me $150 more to fly biz class into Orlando but I won’t have to pay baggage fees...

And then flight options are so much more plentiful so Orlando it is.

Wow i am just getting caught up but i am freaking so excited for this! What an opportunity to go learn and have some serious fun. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. The practice will be on for sure! Congrats to all who get to go! Looking at flights now!

Looks like a really fun group! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats to the guys who got in! Hammock plus this new Odyssey lineup is gonna be pretty incredible.

Awesome for you guys who got in. I hope all of you get just as great of an experience as I did last year. Be good to the Golden Egret!

Congrats to everyone that got in, great group of THP’ers to bring this to the forum! Can’t wait for the follow.

Congrats Guys!!! This is sure to be an awesome experience.

Congratulations guys...this is an amazing event with awesome information from the best putter company at an incredible venue. There aren’t enough superlatives.

Congrats to those selected! Can't wait to follow along!

Congrats to all the winners. I really wanted to do this but I am working that weekend and getting coverage proved to be too difficult. Looking forward to seeing the pictures from the weekend!!

Doubleb21 yes keep the Tucson mojo going!!!

The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

Oddly enough, this is the one in the store that felt the best to me of the current line up. You know...for research purposes.

8e59f2d57f7a24d25831bc170f72cc66.jpg

I haven’t played a double bend...ever really. As no double bend has ever seemed to work for me on course. But this didn’t seem the same. Rolled beautifully, but I feel like a slant neck on one of these would be killer.

Congratulations guys! Looking forward to following along.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Oddly enough, this is the one in the store that felt the best to me of the current line up. You know...for research purposes.

8e59f2d57f7a24d25831bc170f72cc66.jpg

I haven’t played a double bend...ever really. As no double bend has ever seemed to work for me on course. But this didn’t seem the same. Rolled beautifully, but I feel like a slant neck on one of these would be killer.

Man the VLine is such an underrated head shape. My works Tank VLine is so good for me. I’ve tinkered, but always come back to it and my putting immediately improves. I’m curious with Stroke Lab and the new face how it rolls the ball.

Congrats to all those that got in. Just catching up. Been out in the boonies with the Navy for training but get to go home tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats, guys!!! I seriously wish I was joining you all!

Man the VLine is such an underrated head shape. My works Tank VLine is so good for me. I’ve tinkered, but always come back to it and my putting immediately improves. I’m curious with Stroke Lab and the new face how it rolls the ball.

congrats Mike! helluva winning streak you are on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congratulations gentlemen, what a great experience you have coming.

Congrats guys!

Congrats everyone!

Congratulations gentlemen, was really hoping to get in this one. You are in for a treat with the Odyssey Team. They are so knowledgeable. And fun to be around.

Congrats guys! What an outstanding group of THPers! I was very much hoping to be able to put my name in for this but just couldn’t. Going to be fun following you all

Back