The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

Entry fee paid and airfare is booked, May 17th can't get here soon enough.

Entry fee paid and airfare is booked, May 17th can't get here soon enough.

Going to be a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright entry fee paid and all that is left to do is a rental res and travel bag order tomorrow!

Congrats guy, I was lucky to attend this last year and it was incredible. Enjoy it!!!!

Was able to get a practice round in today and swing is feeling good already. Greens are rough here in NE Ohio this time of year, but the putter feels good regardless. Another round tomorrow as well, and the game is feeling pretty good. Should be good to go come mid May.

Was able to get a practice round in today and swing is feeling good already. Greens are rough here in NE Ohio this time of year, but the putter feels good regardless. Another round tomorrow as well, and the game is feeling pretty good. Should be good to go come mid May.

That sounds like A great weekend. I had a lesson Thursday and will be working on my 100 yards and in tomorrow. Next lesson is Friday and liking my new instructor.

That sounds like A great weekend. I had a lesson Thursday and will be working on my 100 yards and in tomorrow. Next lesson is Friday and liking my new instructor.

I had a session Wednesday to work through some anger and trust issues with my driver. I think she’s mad because I took out another one. I think we made some progress addressing what the problems are. I won’t say she is bigger and usually less friendly than my ex-drivers and she’ll keep doing what she does.

I was going to follow up with another today but some some bad food has confined me to the house.

Announcement!

Participants. We are going to drop some bombs coming up in a new thread. This just ramped up from awesome to amazing.

Now a team competition
More than 1 putter
Winners get a bonus
Swag is insane
Full ask us anything at evening dinners with Sean, Austie, Luke and Tony.

New thread coming up this afternoon.

Announcement!

Participants. We are going to drop some bombs coming up in a new thread. This just ramped up from awesome to amazing.

Now a team competition
More than 1 putter
Winners get a bonus
Swag is insane

Jeaaaaalous

More than one putter!? Insane

Wow. This is going to be huge!

I absolutely cannot wait to go! I have lessons scheduled every week to improve also. Come on May

Announcement!

Now a team competition
More than 1 putter
Winners get a bonus
Swag is insane

giphy.gif

Wow!!! More than one putter and bonus for winners, plus everything else???? YIKES!!!

Man I wish I was a part of this! This is a lucky group of THPer's.

Can’t wait to see how many get fit into Exo Marxman because this thing is the truth.

Mind blowing stuff in here!!

Exciting stuff!d Heck of a bomb drop!

Back