The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

I know this event isn't the first weekend in May like last year but it is Preakness weekend so be sure to have your horse bets ready for @LukeWilliamsCG that weekend.

I know this event isn't the first weekend in May like last year but it is Preakness weekend so be sure to have your horse bets ready for @LukeWilliamsCG that weekend.

That was one of the fun aspects of last years event.

Can't wait for sign-ups.
43519713bcceba2ae2e3344341dec1df.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm working the weekend before and the weekend after, but free the weekend of the event. <fist pump> It appears that last year was a blast. I'm sure this year will be equally fun! Looking forward to the signup.

A friend shared with me some pictures from a recent trip to Callaway. Callaway/Odyssey has certainly made some gorgeous and in some cases very rare head covers over the years. Many of them are featured here and I circled one of them that is certainly very exclusive!

A3220CDD-6FE3-4297-816A-993331E9FB46.jpegA38F0ABF-CE31-43D2-B902-C0B346FFBE6B.jpeg

A friend shared with me some pictures from a recent trip to Callaway. Callaway/Odyssey has certainly made some gorgeous and in some cases very rare head covers over the years. Many of them are featured here and I circled one of them that is certainly very exclusive!

View attachment 37788View attachment 37789

The Grandaddy team all got a huge kick out of seeing that headcover at ECPC. It was pretty cool to see it with all the others.

On my mind this morning!
0476e5478476ddca66e5c5eafd7d5906.jpg

That's pretty ballin right there

We have any update for sign ups on this? Or did I miss it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have any update for sign ups on this? Or did I miss it?

Another thread will be created for sign-ups. You haven't missed it.

Another thread will be created for sign-ups. You haven't missed it.

I knew there would be. Just was curious about a date. Don’t wanna miss this!

Don't forget the Swag. But the best part of the weekend will be with the Odyssey Team. Sean, Austie, Luke and Tony.
31769e5cfa07088788c75849ed0b0381.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Still excited?? :blob:

Still excited?? :blob:
This will be one of the most memorable events of the year IMO. These guys are just that serious about making it that way. I'm excited too my man!

Yeah, definitely stil excited

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This one will be a good one for sure.

Hammock Beach is the Nicest Golf course I have ever played, Whoever gets lucky enough to be selected is in for an amazing time.

Hammock Beach is the Nicest Golf course I have ever played, Whoever gets lucky enough to be selected is in for an amazing time.
Always wanted to play it after the first THP even there, looks amazing.

Always wanted to play it after the first THP even there, looks amazing.

Looking at pictures, it does look like a great course. More icing on a great cake!

I’ve played it once. What a beautiful course. A friend was staying there and I got on. Wife did a girls trip up there and loved the location. Hopefully I can go back.

The experience sounds amazing. So many great events for being apart of this community. Incredible.

The experience sounds amazing. So many great events for being apart of this community. Incredible.

Thank you. The full list for the year is in a stickied thread in the golf course section of the forum. Lots of fun coming that is for sure.

Signups will be done a week from today.
Thursday the 21st

Back