The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Odyssey Experience is the greatest putting event possible with equal parts R&D Talk, Education, Fitting and FUN! Some of the most brilliant minds in golf will be not only in attendance, but playing golf with you guys and hanging out the entire weekend.

OE-THP%20logo-S.png

When & Where
May 17th-May19th
Hammock Beach Golf Club, Palm Coast, FL

Details
Eight lucky THPers will enjoy a weekend that is filled with putters, putting and more. You will meet four members of Team Odyssey including those in charge of creation, design and bringing the putters to market. You will get fit for a new putter and get it on sight to use all weekend long, along with tons of other fun swag. You will then play 36 holes of golf over two days at the beautiful Hammock Beach Resort with these same people and enjoy each evening asking questions and learning about the brand, putters and so much more. We can confirm that Sean Toulon, Luke Williams, Austie Rollinson and Tony Toulon will all be there.

Friday Evening: Private Dinner and Putter Education Begins
Saturday Morning: Putter Fitting at course
Saturday Afternoon: Round of Team Golf on the Ocean Course
Saturday Evening: Group Dinner to discuss putter R&D
Sunday Morning: Play a round of golf with with Odyssey and THPers at the Conservatory
Depart

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Multiple Rounds of Golf at this beautiful resort
Lodging in Hammock Beach Condos
New Odyssey Putter
Putter Fitting with Sean Toulon and team
Group Dinners
TONS of SWAG
And so much more

The Golf Course & Experience
Hammock Beach is one of the premier destinations on the coast for golf and THPers have raved about this facility at every chance they get. The top picture is the Ocean course, with multiple holes that play right along the Atlantic Ocean. The second is the Conservatory course, which is an absolute gem of a golf course, and might even be the better of the two.

i-hgMfPtR-M.jpg

i-NkzDM37-M.jpg

Lodging
Lodging is included in the event, and villas will be setup and are shared.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Participants
cpaulsell
mikeg_74
Doubleb21
Parrot
mancest
misike
fflmaster
cbaker2882

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good! This is one I was kind of keeping an eye on because last years group had one hell of a time. Unfortunately, that is PGA Championship weekend so I will be at Bethpage. But whoever gets in this one is going to have a blast because Sean Toulon is the man.

Would be a pretty fun RIGHT after the end of my teaching career trip.

Sure to be a good time with Sean, Luke, Austie, and Tony.

Wow, this event is going to be an absolute blast at a place that is equally awesome.

Would be a pretty fun RIGHT after the end of my teaching career trip.

Sure to be a good time with Sean, Luke, Austie, and Tony.

yeah I mean that is one hell of a crew.

Yes! This is going to be great and I love Hammock Beach is in the mix again. Such a great event course

Sounds like a great time!!

Super excited to see this event return! These guys know their putters and will have you rolling them center cup in no time!! If the dates and cost work for you, signup is a MUST!!

Definitely interested in this one. Have been itching to play Hammock and getting to learn from that crew is an amazing opportunity.

Once again, this looks incredible! Thank you for these opportunities!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Cant wait to sign up. Soccer season is done the week before and I'll be ready for a break.

Last year the guys had a ton of fun and learned a lot. Hopefully I get to experience this one.

Bummed there's no chance I can make those dates work.

This will be a can't miss event. Looking forward to following along.

hmmmmm, my birthday weekend.

hmmmmm, stroke lab.

hmmmmm, putter fitting.

hmmmmm, hammock.

hmmmmm.......

Sounds amazing! Definitely be trying for this. I desperately needs help on the greens and these are the guys, with the premium equipment, that can assist. And the Hammock Beach setting...oh my!

This will be one heckuva weekend!

This is a super exciting opportunity! I don't know if I could make the dates work but I am gonna try! And also...good thing I was a 2018 and 2019 AC member :laughing:

This is definitely high on my list of events. This is one part of my game that I believe could really benefit from the professional fitting process. Having the likes of Sean Toulon and all of the Odyssey crew analyzing my putting stroke (Yikes!) This is a great opportunity to better a part of my game that is lacking and really help me become the better player I know I can be.
Cant wait for signup details on this one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m sad to say the dates won’t work, but I will be eagerly following along!

This is going to be an incredible event. Whoever gets in is going to learn more about putting and putters than they could imagine, with a bunch of great guys from Odyssey.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one work even if I was lucky enough to get selected - I'll already be on vacation. But can't wait to follow along as much as I can.

Mmmm. Hmm. Loved this last year and glad to see the deets coming out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will be shooting to get in this one. I had such a wonderful time last year. Golfing with Luke and Tony last year was a learning experience. And I could listen all day to Sean and Austie talk about putters and design.

Sean & Luke...? The putter knowledge bombs will be unreal...

Wow! What an event! Unfortunately I have a family vacation planned during those days so I can't make the dates work, but the lucky 8 participants are in for a hell of a weekend!

As a highly Putter challenged person this is a dream trip with all this knowledge available. Looking forward to signups to put my name in the hat.

Oh and adding in Hammock Beach is icing on a already big cake.

Oh my!!!! YAY!

Back