The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

Super excited to see this event return! These guys know their putters and will have you rolling them center cup in no time!! If the dates and cost work for you, signup is a MUST!!

I'm relatively new to THP, but this sounds like something I must try. Thanks

Looked at the courses and it looks like a Driver and flip wedge for most holes.

For Luke

Hehe you’re telling me, I get a weekend with Luke and Sean and it’s @ Hammock Beach?

Sign me the eff up.

Dates don’t work for me but I am excited to see another event go to Hammock Beach!! That is one incredible report and both courses are so pure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another amazing event!!

Going to be a amazing event, This was one area at #TheGrandaddy that I did not get to spend a lot of time I was late getting into the station. So much knowledge there.

Kick to the kidneys...this falls on my anniversary. And I hate it. (Not my anniversary). This is just the event that I eye balled and ogled over the most for 2019 and after the year we've had there's no way my wife gives me a pass on this one. Getting to meet up with Luke, Sean and team and pick their brains and hear their stories is worth the price of admission all by itself.

Don't mind me. I'm going to go find a quiet corner...

Good luck to you guys getting in on this amazing event!

Oh my

Odyssey Crew+8 lucky THPers+Hammock Beach=Perfect weekend

Get in on this!

Awesome opportunity right here! Just getting a putter fitting from Sean himself is worth the price of admission. Everything else is just a cherry on top. Will be a great weekend ahead!

The people that get into this one are in for such a great time, not to mention an insanely great putter fitting. Awesome event.

Sounds like it will be great for sure.

Ah damn, I think dates and financially won't work for me.. stupid house buying

Maybe with the sale of my place I can put some $ away so can do an event in the fall!

Good luck entrants!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This event last year was easily one of the best THP events I have been to. Such a great group of guys from Odyssey/Toulon and eager to share so much information. With Hammock Beach as the venue, the new Stroke Lab lines, and all that is included, it is an amazing value.

This is a must enter event! And that course looks amazing wow

Just getting to hang out with those 4 guys is worth the price of admission! Throw in the actually event and Hammock Beach and this is bound to be memorable.

I like putters and some of the most knowledgeable individuals regarding putters (Sean Toulon, Luke Williams, Austie Rollinson and Tony Toulon) will be present. I will definitely put my hat in the ring again this year.

This is awesome! Would love to throw my name in the hat for this one but the wife would kill me as that is the weekend that we will celebrate our anniversary and my daughter's bday. If I went to this instead of those I wouldn't be doing so hot lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ll just yes....yes....hell yes and oh my god so much yes!!!

Awesome courses, Awesome event!
Sadly the dates don't line up for me, but I can't wait to follow along!

This event last year was easily one of the best THP events I have been to. Such a great group of guys from Odyssey/Toulon and eager to share so much information. With Hammock Beach as the venue, the new Stroke Lab lines, and all that is included, it is an amazing value.

You and I have been to pretty solid events so this is an endorsement of epicness!!

You and I have been to pretty solid events so this is an endorsement of epicness!!

Quite possibly the best event that adwillingham and I have been to outside of team events. It was that good.

This is gonna be huge!!! And it actually might work with my schedule. I will definitely try for this one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

YES, YES, YES!!! Cannot wait to try for this one!

I think there's a chance I can sign up for this. Going to check schedules with my wife asap. I followed along last year and thought it was an amazing event.

Back