The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

This was an amazing follow last year!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5a58df142bdce48e92aecb8abb00c284.jpg

Heaven? Really, sign up.

09b1dbf425f72066dbda2ca20baae0a2.jpg

What he said

This one was really awesome in its first year last year. Looking forward to it growing and being even better this year!

I have been itching to get into another Odyssey putter this year......this would be the perfect opportunity and get fit by the man while im at it!!!!

Most probable location of my tee shot...

614d9b669f4002fc53af7646713ef207.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That water isn’t really in play but on that hole we had (1) a driver head fly off and go into the swamp to the left of that bridge you see on the left side (a rogue that is still in there if anyone wants it) and (2) me hitting a TERRIBLE heel shot into those super deep bunkers on the right.

It was a bad day for my game and ego. But a great day.

That water isn’t really in play but on that hole we had (1) a driver head fly off and go into the swamp to the left of that bridge you see on the left side (a rogue that is still in there if anyone wants it) and (2) me hitting a TERRIBLE heel shot into those super deep bunkers on the right.

It was a bad day for my game and ego. But a great day.

Rule 1 of golf...if there is water on a hole it’s always in play

Also one of the hardest courses I've ever played in the Conservatory when the wind is up. Very, very challenging golf course. The Ocean course doesn't mess around either, and it's pretty incredible after the renovation from what JB has said. When the wind is howling off the Atlantic though, oh man. Nothing like a 150yd par 3 and people coming up short with their 200yd+ clubs

Pretty sure I was pin high left with the rogue 6i with catalyst 60 shaft that I was hitting 210.... on the 145 yard par 3.... it was humbling

Such a beautiful place, I love seeing the pictures.

So pumped about the chance to get in on this

Two of my favorite courses and that's with only have played them in the rain. Fantastic event this will be.

Talked to the team at Odyssey today. They are getting ramped up and are super excited.

The new Toulon putters are fiya...

Also one of the hardest courses I've ever played in the Conservatory when the wind is up. Very, very challenging golf course. The Ocean course doesn't mess around either, and it's pretty incredible after the renovation from what JB has said. When the wind is howling off the Atlantic though, oh man. Nothing like a 150yd par 3 and people coming up short with their 200yd+ clubs

@jourdaninmich and i played it last year when it was in the high 30s/low 40s and windy af. i think we shot 500 between the two of us. but it was fun as hell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The new Toulon putters are fiya...

It’s kind of crazy because we promote access and bridging the gap between golfer and golf company but taking a step back and seeing the four people THPers will be playing with here is pretty fantastic.

Talked to the team at Odyssey today. They are getting ramped up and are super excited.

That collection you’ve assembled is a who’s who for Odyssey/Toulon right now. I’m excited to throw my name in and hope I get lucky.

This event sounds absolutely incredible!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

@jourdaninmich and i played it last year when it was in the high 30s/low 40s and windy af. i think we shot 500 between the two of us. but it was fun as hell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was not pretty and it was as cold as Michigan, but I loved that track. I’d love to play it again in warmer temps, so many different shots to play.

Day dreaming about this one again today....

Looking at my travel schedule for work. I have to do a quick turn to SKorea and back the week prior. Is there a better way to try to beat jet lag?

This should get even more excitement going!!!

The last THP event I was in was Club Clash at Hammock Beach April 2016 and Hammock Beach would a perfect place to get back into my next THP event. Both of these courses are amazing!!

Another awesome event I will have to put in for. The courses look amazing and I love Odyssey putters.

That collection you’ve assembled is a who’s who for Odyssey/Toulon right now. I’m excited to throw my name in and hope I get lucky.

Let's meet at this event. K? K. :D

Back