Ben Hogan Precision Milled Putters

Well hello. Thanks Amazon 1 day shipping. This took the swingweight from E2 to D7. Could be my imagination but it does feel a little better balanced. Now I just need to find a place to roll some putts with this winter weather.

View attachment 9044094
Got out on the practice green earlier this week with the 25g weight installed. Did not like it. It almost ruined the feel of the putter, or more like removed a bunch of feel. I was now leaving a bunch of putts short and didn't like the feel off the face anymore. I'll give it one more chance and test with and without the added weight.

I continue to consistently come up short on everything with this guy. BHB01

Checking some weights and swing weights of my putters this weekend might have given some of the reason.
547 total weight and E9 swing weight. I feel like I fight it a bit through the stroke.

Roll off it and feel is still good, and better than just about anything in the price point. Countercore grip or shortening it a little might be an option. :unsure:

Last edited:
I continue to consistently come up short on everything with this guy.

Checking some weights and swing weights of my putters this weekend might have given some of the reason.
547 total weight and E9 swing weight. I feel like I fight it a bit through the stroke.

Roll off it and feel is still good, and better than just about anything in the price point. Countercore grip or shortening it a little might be an option. :unsure:

Are you using the BHM01? The 370 gram head weight of that one always scared me which I why I stayed away from it. But, the Cleveland Frontline 10.5 putter I have has the same head weight and I have been rolling it well since I recently put the really heavy (about 190 grams) Two Thumbs grip on it. I'm sure the total weight is off the charts but it feels much better to me now during the stroke.

I continue to consistently come up short on everything with this guy.

Rolll it with blast and compare to your other putters before getting drastic.

it’s crazy that that will tell you.

Rolll it with blast and compare to your other putters before getting drastic.

it’s crazy that that will tell you.

yeah, I'm actually really excited to see what all the different putters look like on blast. :D

Are you using the BHM01? The 370 gram head weight of that one always scared me which I why I stayed away from it. But, the Cleveland Frontline 10.5 putter I have has the same head weight and I have been rolling it well since I recently put the really heavy (about 190 grams) Two Thumbs grip on it. I'm sure the total weight is off the charts but it feels much better to me now during the stroke.
BHB01

yeah, I'm actually really excited to see what all the different putters look like on blast. :D

my suggestion putt inside on a controlled mat for this test. Then once you know your baseline that itoutside andget your mind blown on how it shows the real reason why you’re doing something dumb.

Not sure why I’m a dope and left this beauty out of my bag yesterday…. Just did some practicing, as my putting yesterday (with another putter) was atrocious.
This Hogan putter is so underrated. Def in the bag for round 2. Hopefully tomorrow.

29C02D8F-B0A9-4526-A5A2-B42D8E599AA5.jpeg

This guy continues to dominate mat sessions. Not sure why I haven't been able to dial in distance on the course but about time for another go.

View attachment 9081719

Mine has a 25g counter grip weight in the SS and it has been great for my distance control.

I used mine for 3+ years! Had my putter fitting in January. The BHM01 was basically perfect for my swing and in true THPer form, I still went and bought a new putter!😳🤣🤷‍♂️

Apparently this thing just likes holing putts!
3B541235-19E1-42B9-8762-FB80D480553D.jpeg

I remember at the THP Experience you were holing everything with it

Apparently the good vibes are rolling! 🙂

I might put the BHM01 back in the bag next week. I’m curious if I see any difference between it and my Sacks Parente.

My BHB02 hasn’t left the bag since 2019. Love the feel of this putter and have total confidence with it. Highly underrated for a milled putter at their price point!

I've been looking at trying a blade again and it's either down to the BH or Cleveland since they aren't crazy priced like others.

cant say enough good things about the BHB01 after this past week.

The zero trq has really been a good match for it.
the feel is slightly softer than a few of my other putters, but solid and so consistent.

greens were much slower than I'm used to so curious if recent form maintains back on faster greens.

it's put all other putter ponders on hold though.

Back