Ben Hogan Precision Milled Putters

I was burning up the cup today. I kept skimming the sides and stopping within a foot for the hole for gimmies from long range and then finally on hole 15 I banged one home from 25' for par. Followed that up on 16 with a 10' for par. This putter is my faves!!! It will be in the bag for a long time. I need to take a picture because it still looks amazing too.

Today was one of the best putting days I've had and it showed in my score. I started out the day with rolling in a 5 footer for a sand save par and it was pretty hot all day. On top of all the putts I made, I had 2 lip outs and one hit the pin when I left it in on a long putt and pop out right beside the hole. I have a ton of confidence in this putter and love the way it feels thru impact. After all the rounds I have in now with this putter I absolutely love the super stroke grip that I chose, which is crazy because I thought it would be changed as soon as I got home. I feel like it has really helped my putting out big time.

I'm with Ohiogolfer on this, I had my best round with this putter. I struggled on the front, and I burnt the back 9 up going 1 over. I set a new PR with 31 putts. Including 6 x 1 putts.

Here's My Copy

New Best Friend
cc4db618fcb86a6ad705a46897154fcb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Ben Hogan Precision Milled Putters

After a couple more rounds with the BHB02 I’m still struggling. I’m not leaving as many putts short but now I’m having a hard time hitting my line. I’m not giving up on it but right now I just can’t get it figured out

Last edited:
After a couple more rounds with the BHB02 I’m still struggling. I’m not leaving as many putts short but not I’m having a hard time hitting my line. I’m not giving up on it but right now I just can’t get it figured out
If you ever decide you want to try a different model, I would be open for a trade for the BHB03. I have a couple of other putters from other OEMs that are basically the same as that model so wouldn't mind exploring something else.

If you ever decide you want to try a different model, I would be open for a trade for the BHB03. I have a couple of other putters from other OEMs that are basically the same as that model so wouldn't mind exploring something else.

I appreciate the offer. I’m hard headed so I’m determined to make it work. I’ve been successful with it so I know it’s all mental, I just have to get some confidence back with it

Used the BHM01 putter tonight on the Par 3 course. Only 3 putted once. This putter is so solid! It's super easy to align, the roll is true and consistent, feels great off the face. Since the beginning of the Ben Hogan Experience, I have always talked about price of the putters. Well, with the consistent results of the mallet, it's definitely worth the money. Ben Hogan Golf will have to add these to their demo program! More people that try them...will love them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's My Copy

New Best Friend
cc4db618fcb86a6ad705a46897154fcb.jpg

That's awesome! I guess your TaylorMade putter is out?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want a milled putter without an insert I would say this line has to be at the top of your list unless you're dying to pay an extra $100-$200 for a more common brand name. The feel of these and the quality of craftmanship is top notch. There is nothing like this line in it's price range.

It sounds like a great product but for me it does not represent the price/value equation that nearly everything else in their line does.$250 for a putter is a lot....to me.

It sounds like a great product but for me it does not represent the price/value equation that nearly everything else in their line does.$250 for a putter is a lot....to me.

I wholeheartedly agree, but having owned a Scotty and other milled putters, this is every bit the quality just missing the $200 name plate.

You have to try it! The price was my biggest sticking point, but it really does perform! And, like what HawtCarl said...it's equal or better to higher priced offerings with a "NAME" on it.

If you want a milled putter without an insert I would say this line has to be at the top of your list unless you're dying to pay an extra $100-$200 for a more common brand name. The feel of these and the quality of craftmanship is top notch. There is nothing like this line in it's price range.

Agreed, I'm coming from a Bettinardi and I love this putter. It completely shocked me once I got it in the bag.

You have to try it! The price was my biggest sticking point, but it really does perform! And, like what HawtCarl said...it's equal or better to higher priced offerings with a "NAME" on it.
Dude. Stop it. These clubs are illegal. I have reported them to both the R&A and the USGA.

Sinking Putts from 20' Like Ben Crenshaw for a whole week.

It's got to be the Shoes....

Point and Shot technology.

Balanced and Superior Quality and Built.

Butter Soft 1025 Premium Steel.

I still can't believe you talked me into trying your clubs.
6604c965ff9b20d18bdcbb871ad234b8.jpg

I've been working with the BHM01 a lot while practicing, and I feel confident enough to game it again. I tried it earlier in the year when I got it, but it didnt agree with me at first. I went back to my trusty Cleveland Classic blade putter, and have been rolling them pretty well. The Ben Hogan always kept saying my name, so I put in the work to get it dialed in. Cant wait for the Ben Hogan experience Vol. 2!

I've been working with the BHM01 a lot while practicing, and I feel confident enough to game it again. I tried it earlier in the year when I got it, but it didnt agree with me at first. I went back to my trusty Cleveland Classic blade putter, and have been rolling them pretty well. The Ben Hogan always kept saying my name, so I put in the work to get it dialed in. Cant wait for the Ben Hogan experience Vol. 2!

It will actually be part 4. There was one in 2018 and another one in 2016 (I believe). They have all been awesome!

It will actually be part 4. There was one in 2018 and another one in 2016 (I believe). They have all been awesome!

Part 2, as it pertains to me. I wasnt cast in the first 2 editions!

The love affair with my BHB02 continues ..... Played a quick 9 last night on a familiar course with fast greens. This beauty was just "point and shoot". I had 14 putts and one was a 3 putt( left the ball way too far above the hole). The finish on this club is amazing, still looks brand new. The blade sets up very nice behind the ball and allows me to square it up to my target line. I have a lot of trust in this putter right now and all I have to do is start it on my line. Looking forward to the next round !

The love affair with my BHB02 continues ..... Played a quick 9 last night on a familiar course with fast greens. This beauty was just "point and shoot". I had 14 putts and one was a 3 putt( left the ball way too far above the hole). The finish on this club is amazing, still looks brand new. The blade sets up very nice behind the ball and allows me to square it up to my target line. I have a lot of trust in this putter right now and all I have to do is start it on my line. Looking forward to the next round !
"Take Dead Aim"

Harvey Penick

Best advice for Putting and every shot in Golf.

Focus on Speed and let your inner sanctum guide your ball into the Hole.

Or in other words

I 100 percent agree with your post

Cheers

Had a pretty good day with the BHB02 today. Only one 3 putt and my lag putting was really good. I really paid attention to my setup and ball position. Went back to my old grip also. On the second hole something clicked and I started to put a really good stroke on the ball. We’ll see if I can keep it up but today was really good for my confidence with this putter

Another round in the low 30's for putts. I've just found a stroke that works for me. Since picking up the BHM01, I've went from 38-40 putts a round, to 30-33 putts per round. I'm netting 5-7 putts less per round. I'll take that any day of the week!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Another round in the low 30's for putts. I've just found a stroke that works for me. Since picking up the BHM01, I've went from 38-40 putts a round, to 30-33 putts per round. I'm netting 5-7 putts less per round. I'll take that any day of the week!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
That is massive!!! Congrats!

Another solid round with the putter today, absolutely loving the feel of the BHB01. I have played some fast greens lately and today played on my home course greens that were really slow. I'm not having any issues at all with this putter switching back and forth between the two and I usually do.

Back