Contest and Live Update Thread: The 2019 Odyssey Experience

Team design

Team Create FTW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Team Create is so hot right now.

Team create FTW

Not sure if I ever shared this story, it just highlights how awesome the Callaway staff are. A few years ago I had bought one of the first run Toulon Indy’s, and it really had some glare coming off the top line when the sun hit it. Think I emailed them asking about it, and none other than Sean Toulon replied back asking me to send it in and they could fix it up. Sent it back with some chromesofts and a nice hand written note. I came across the note while I was packing last night. Will be cool to meet him in person (and have him as captain).

fc0b34e718f247cd5a64db7b43d19cb1.jpg

Team Create

Good luck Doubleb21. The hard work you put in will pay off.

Have fun everyone

I cannot believe this event is here already the time has flown by. I am super excited to learn about the stroke lab putters from the best In the business. What will be better is meeting new friends. First round is on me gentlemen!

I love all of the Team Create support! if you have questions let us know we will get them answered.

Thank You @wildcat4life I appreciate it man!

Absolutely going with Team Design here!

Team Create for the win

Brother Phil!

Haha too many family members on the squad to pick against. I’m a big cbaker fan, but 10 o’clock Luke is bound to strike at some point and that’s bad news for his crew

Its hysterical watching Sean and Austie and the guys on Twitter. Sean even brought out the #LukeSucks hashtag.

Haha too many family members on the squad to pick against. I’m a big cbaker fan, but 10 o’clock Luke is bound to strike at some point and that’s bad news for his crew

Event goal: don’t let 10 o clock Luke show up during the rounds.

Design for the freaking win!

That team is a tough one to beat

Man....this is tough.

Gotta go Team Design.

Dead to me (at least for this weekend)

Love you bud, the stress of too many good people on both teams. Someone’s gotta be second

Event goal: don’t let 10 o clock Luke show up during the rounds.

10 O'clock Luke is probably a +3 handicap. Just embrace it, and try to ride the wave.

Team. Create- my boy Cbaker is ready to shine this weekend!

Have to go with my local THP connection, @Doubleb21 and Team Create!

I’m going with Team Create!

Back