Contest and Live Update Thread: The 2019 Odyssey Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This weekend is the THP Event called the Odyssey Experience. 8 THP Forum Members will be at Hammock Beach Golf Resort for a weekend to remember for a long time. While there they will be playing golf alongside some putter and golf industry icons in Austie Rollinson, Sean Toulon, Luke Williams and Tony Toulon and the education, fitting and swag that comes with it are EPIC!

Part of the weekend is a little Team Competition with Team Create taking on Team Design. Here is a look at the two teams.

OE-THP%20logo-S.png

Team Design
Sean Toulon
Austie Rollinson
misike
mikeg_74
fflmaster
Parrot

Team Create
Luke Williams
Tony Toulon
cpaulsell
Doubleb21
Mancest
cbaker2882

The itinerary for the event is filled with amazing at every turn.

Friday Evening: Private Dinner and Putter Education Begins
Saturday Morning: Putter Fitting at course
Saturday Afternoon: Round of Team Golf on the Ocean Course
Saturday Evening: Group Dinner to discuss putter R&D
Sunday Morning: Round of Team Golf on the Conservatory Course

Every participant will be in Swag overload. Multiple putters (yes more than 1) and a TON of other items and the winning team will also receive putters from the Odyssey GARAGE!

This thread will serve as your Live Update thread to see the fun, swag and of course learn all about putters, putting and design by some of the most iconic in the business.

The Contest
Just because you are not in attendance, does not mean you cannot be part of the action. Your job will be to pick which team you think will win. We will randomly select a winner out of those that choose correctly and they will receive a THP Prize Pack filled with Odyssey and Callaway goodies.

Entries must be in by this Friday at 7pm ET
One entry per person
Good luck everybody

I am going with Team Create! to win!

I’ll go with Team Design

I'll roll with Team Design

Have a ball Gentlemen!! I'll be following along.

Team Design is my choice.

Team Create is my pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man thats a tough choice. I am going to go with Team Create FTW this is going to be a good one!

Team Create is my pick!

Oh man thats a tough choice. I am going to go with Team Create FTW this is going to be a good one!

This one cuts deep! Lol

It’s getting real now. I can’t wait to get there and soak it all in.

Also any questions you guys have, let me know and I’ll try to get as many answered as I can.

I will pick Team Create.

Team Create for the win!

This one cuts deep! Lol

It’s getting real now. I can’t wait to get there and soak it all in.

Also any questions you guys have, let me know and I’ll try to get as many answered as I can.

This is a good point. There are multiple R&D presentations and a true Ask Us Anything type of time. Those that follow this thread during the event, will get a ton of info.

Going with Team Create here!!

I’ll go Team Create

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is going to be a great weekend.

As Mike said, ask away and we all will make sure we get everyone’s questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Design for the win!

I will go with Team Design - have a blast fellas!

Gotta go with Team Create in this one.

(Mostly because I've had more beers with Luke and Tony)

Team Create for me!

I am going with Team Create! to win! Tony was upset he lost to his father last year.

I'm going with Team Create! Have fun fellas.

Going with Team Create ftw!

not an official entry. i picked team create in my grandaddy interview video, and i'm sticking with that. but i'll be so happy for team design if they pull it off.

this will be a tremendous follow!

Back