Contest and Live Update Thread: The 2019 Odyssey Experience

Tough call. Luke is a serious competitor, but Sean and Austie are a hard combo to bet against.

I’m going team Design!

Going with Team Design for the big ol "W"

I've got to go with Sean and Team Design.

I'm going with team design

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Team Design for the win! Gotta go with my boy @mikeg_74 & the master designer .... Sean Toulon

Team Create for the win

not an official entry. i picked team create in my grandaddy interview video, and i'm sticking with that. but i'll be so happy for team design if they pull it off.

this will be a tremendous follow!

That little nugget has been stored away....

Official Pick: Team Create!

Have fun out there guys!

Team Design!

Going with Team Design to take this one.

Team Create

Good luck Doubleb21. The hard work you put in will pay off.

Have fun everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Create!!!! FTW.

Ah man, great Odyssey guys on both teams, friends on both teams....tough choice but I’ll go with team Design.

Questions: Why no double wide option in the Toulon line? Any concerns about Stroke Lab copy cats, and if so what can be done to combat it?

Team Design for the win!

I'll take Team Create.

Have fun guys!

I’m really excited for this event and all that it has. For a week, at any given time, I could give you an hourly countdown to leaving Oxford for my flight out of Memphis. I’ve never been this excited about golf and what this event is providing. Every time I tell someone about this event, I’m more blown away by it.

Please ask any questions you have about the SL, the science behind better putting or anything that comes to mind.

Here’s to some great new friendships, putting knowledge, and some good golf. Team Design, baby!!

Some great THPers in this one too. Its hard to pick a team but I think I will go the opposite of what appears to be the majority and take what appears to be the underdog based on the previous picks:

Team Design

Team Create!!!

How do you not bet on Mancest!!!??? Bring on the bathroom pictures!

Hmmm, mikeg's voicemail on the Ship Show was awesome!! I'm not sure if this will work well for you though.

I'm going with Team Create - good luck!

Team Design: Sean and MikeG? That’s a hard combo to beat!! Good luck guys!!

Team Design for the win!

Back