Contest and Live Update Thread: The 2019 Odyssey Experience

Can’t wait to follow along, especially after Luke’s legendary grandaddy post yesterday. Both of these courses are so fun, but don’t sleep on the conservatory - it’s an awesome layout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was some serious Tetris work going on to get everything to fit.

That packing job would have been an cool to see in a time lapse video, haha

Haha. You are probably right.

Her comment just made me think of the Seinfeld episode where George is trying to get the Frogger arcade machine across the street.

I pictured that same scenario but with both of you loading the car instead lol.

I had to blur the bag out but this is how packed the car is

884a2d9978c1e17c2e9b6cc892d8a02c.jpg

Only 8 people in the event and JB has managed to completely fill an SUV with swag. Impressive. Can’t wait to see what it is!

Only 8 people in the event and JB has managed to completely fill an SUV with swag. Impressive. Can’t wait to see what it is!

I’m in overdrive trying to wrap my head around what’s waiting for us. That’s a lot of boxes for 8 guys

Yep, Team Create wins the bludgeoning with use of Stroke Labs at Hammock Beach.

I’m in overdrive trying to wrap my head around what’s waiting for us. That’s a lot of boxes for 8 guys

Knowledge and knowledge is power.
Oh yeah and fun swag

Yes sir.

Hope you guys get some wind at the ocean course, makes those last few holes so fun having to navigate.

Knowledge and knowledge is power.
Oh yeah and fun swag

I I’ve a running list of questions for the Q&A... knowledge is power for sure

Hope you guys get some wind at the ocean course, makes those last few holes so fun having to navigate.

Some people just like to watch the world burn.

Some people just like to watch the world burn.

Lol - I played with some local guys, and I can’t remember if it’s 16 or 17, but there is a short par 3 playing right into the ocean and I had pulled like PW. They were like, oh no, that’s 7 or 8 iron. Barely made the front of the green with 8.

Have. A. Blast.

I've got one thing I want to finish today. It does not have my full attention.

Made an extra 100 thanks to a Vegas slot! And the best part is I saw my clubs outside waiting to load up!!

I had to blur the bag out but this is how packed the car is

884a2d9978c1e17c2e9b6cc892d8a02c.jpg

That is really funny. My wife would be our Tetris packer and she would love this job. Well done.

I'm going to say Team Create.

30% of the car has to be 1/4 zips right?

Team design for the W.

Back