First Look: Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 Putter

Canadan;n8884184 said:
haha, early predictions are that I'll make you an offer on mine.

BUT, that's only because nothing has ever rolled the way the Rat has. MAYBE the SeeMore M7 that redefined my putting game. The T22 has some serious work to do.

The Rat is in a whole different world my friend.

KEV;n8884190 said:
The Rat is in a whole different world my friend.

Yeah, and I am grateful for it... But I am very tired of slight imperfections costing me strokes. When I am on, it's lightning in a bottle. When I'm 95%, it's burned edges all day long.

Bigger head, higher MOI, this needs to be great.

Reactions: KEV
Canadan;n8881097 said:
Yeeeuuuuup 😳😎🔥💯👍

594ff7f13b8fe50378eab5e57e83c0ee.jpg

Gorgeous!!!

Canadan;n8884048 said:
One round in.. it's kind of awesome..

I might need a Canadan grip (iLine blue) and it might need to be a touch heavier.. But it rolls beautifully.

Whoop whoop!

Glad you are liking it!!!

I have done some trolling, just for fun. I can’t find any of the 1.5 fastbacks available through retail outlets. They appear to have sold out quickly everywhere. The eBay prices are fairly ridiculous, imo. Congrats to those who snagged one.

Finally got a shipping confirmation from Budget. So excited to get this!

Tenputt;n8884243 said:
I have done some trolling, just for fun. I can’t find any of the 1.5 fastbacks available through retail outlets. They appear to have sold out quickly everywhere. The eBay prices are fairly ridiculous, imo. Congrats to those who snagged one.

I should have grabbed a 1.5. I really wanted a 1.5. But I did snag a Newport 2 and there is a rumor it is at home waiting for me.

Molten;n8886861 said:
After a minor delay, it’s here!

Awesome!!! I am looking forward to your thoughts.

Hmmm. So it looks like there is no clear coat over the copper. Hello rust, I mean Patina.

This should have been brought to the attention early on.

I don’t have any patina yet...but it definitely looks like it’s coming and I wasn’t really expecting that. I did however really really enjoy my first couple rounds with the T22 in the bag.

Reactions: KEV
I finally got mine out at the TPC on Friday. Great looking putter. It frames the ball so nice. I was really impressed at how good it felt.
20db08aa275790234d0170e074125282.jpg

I wish I could have gotten it in 33”.
Does anyone know if I can get heavier weights? I might cut it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB;n8899704 said:
Hmmm. So it looks like there is no clear coat over the copper. Hello rust, I mean Patina.

This should have been brought to the attention early on.

This runs true to form with their other terylium offerings which makes a lot of sense to me.

Not the worst thing in the world and makes it a bit visually unique for each golfer who gets one.

Now that these have been in hand for a few weeks, how's it rolling? Bonus points for 1.5 notes (y)

Now that these have been in hand for a few weeks, how's it rolling? Bonus points for 1.5 notes (y)

So no one gaming the Teryllium? Talk me into a Newport, Newport 2, or Fastback 1.5. I have never owned a Scotty.

the-sound-of-crickets-ohear-memegenerator-net-the-sound-of-crickets-49164855.png

Yusssss... great feedback! 1.5 is against my tendencies but maybe that's a good thing :unsure:. Trying new things is good?

I am quite happy with my Newport. I played in the rain last Sunday, and, the putter handled it just fine.

it’s rolling surprising well and I like the sound. The insert reacts great with the environment to patina. I kinda dig it. I’m not sure it will hold in my bag though - Newport 2 is something I want to love but it doesn’t always works well with my stroke.

I got my hands on a T22 Newport back on release day but my mind cannot get off the Newport 2. The Newport 2 shape just works for me a bit better.

Does anyone have a 34” T22 Newport 2 in good shape with interest in trading for the Newport? Still have the plastic on the grip and everything. Have only used it on the indoor putting green so it’s practically brand new.

I apologize if this isn’t the place for a post like that. I read a lot more than I post so not super familiar with how it’s done.

PGA Superstore has these on preorder again. Says shipping November 1st.

Not sure how I feel about them selling an officially non-limited putter for that kind of price. Was perfectly fine when it was limited. Then again, certainly worse if they came back out at a lower price.

Not sure how I feel about them selling an officially non-limited putter for that kind of price. Was perfectly fine when it was limited. Then again, certainly worse if they came back out at a lower price.

Goodness I was stuck in a 12 hour shift at work and didn’t notice a preorder was back thru the PGA Superstore. Could’ve just bought a Newport 2 and sold my Newport but no 34” Newport 2s left on the website.

Golftown up here had another handful for sale again today as well.
I resisted again.

Goodness I was stuck in a 12 hour shift at work and didn’t notice a preorder was back thru the PGA Superstore. Could’ve just bought a Newport 2 and sold my Newport but no 34” Newport 2s left on the website.
I would be surprised if our friends over at Budget Golf didn't get another shipment at some point.

Back