First Look: Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 Putter

These will be back in stock at Budget Golf in 5 minutes

ugh I kind of want one. But I know I can't swing it.

Canadan;n8877632 said:
Second run?

Not yet but they have a little over a dozen that are about to be available.

Canadan;n8877638 said:
this is me pretending I didn't read any of this.

You have been waiting for this

nnnnnno. bad.

6a340501d6a038d8f8be8d0ec3a2b5b4.png

I snagged a Newport 2! Thanks JB !

Big SoIL;n8877674 said:
I snagged a Newport 2! Thanks JB !

I know you wanted one so I was glad to see them come back

JB;n8877717 said:
I know you wanted one so I was glad to see them come back

I was hoping I could catch a pre order somewhere, glad it was with Budget! I’m pumped I caught your post on my lunch break! Gonna be a low production afternoon on the crane game! HAHAHA!!!

Big SoIL;n8877741 said:
I was hoping I could catch a pre order somewhere, glad it was with Budget! I’m pumped I caught your post on my lunch break! Gonna be a low production afternoon on the crane game! HAHAHA!!!

We're putter buddies. That is neat.

Canadan;n8877757 said:

Can confirm! Haha!

I ain't doing it...

Canadan;n8877804 said:
come on, twin.

Let's go.

If I did, it definitely wouldn't be the Fastback. Yuck.

Rumors floating around in person pick up of these will be before the PAR date. Happy Molten is happy.

Canadan;n8877757 said:

Not sure I’d broadcast that information...
1.5 is sexy.... I’m still wrestling with sticker shock though... love to hear your feedback once you have in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stemmy66;n8878077 said:
Not sure I’d broadcast that information...
1.5 is sexy.... I’m still wrestling with sticker shock though... love to hear your feedback once you have in hand

The satisfying thing about the price... If it's not unbelievable, based on what's being sold right now, the money will come back immediately if you want to get rid of it.

No fears on me.

Canadan;n8878103 said:
The satisfying thing about the price... If it's not unbelievable, based on what's being sold right now, the money will come back immediately if you want to get rid of it.

No fears on me.

Flipper, no flipping!

Got the shipping notification on mine today:)

Molten;n8878119 said:
Flipper, no flipping!

It's not flipping if you charge an extra 50 to get your fees and shipping back and not fleece someone by asking 950 for it lmao!

Canadan;n8878920 said:
It's not flipping if you charge an extra 50 to get your fees and shipping back and not fleece someone by asking 950 for it lmao!

I’m excited for delivery and then the grip change. Super optimistic I’ll love it based on no information.

Back