First Look: Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The man knows how to print money. That’s a fact.

Wow.

I’m sure I’ll have one. The modern weight adjustability is killer.

Yeah this will definitely make my bag at some point! Love them!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

recent scotty designs have fallen pretty flat for me, but this release is really beautiful. quite a hefty price tag, though.

recent scotty designs have fallen pretty flat for me, but this release is really beautiful. quite a hefty price tag, though.

I’m surprised it isn’t more TBH.

I sold my 1st teryllium long ago. I'm glad to see it make a comeback

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

These are going to be popular.
It sort of feels like when mustang/camaro/challenger got smart and went retro-modern with the cars. TEI3 was always a favorite of mine.

It’s about damn time. Starting the piggy bank today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look sooooooo good. I'm sure the demand will be there, but damnnnn $800 CND be crazy for an off the shelf putter.

Typical for limited.

Wishing it was a more basic release. This model has earned a genuine spot In the lineup.

This sums it up for me. I really like this release, and am guessing it will sell despite being outside my comfort zone price-wise.

its a return of a classic. I love it.

They look great, but an $800 putter is just a showpiece, it won't make any more putts than a $200 putter.

Haven’t been into Scotty stuff the last 4-5 years, but damn. This looks so nice. My wallet has been shut down due to the impending child and thrashing it will take at the Hideaway pro shop, but any other year, I’d be in on this. Gorgeous.

This is the first putter that Scotty has released in a long time that I actually really like. I'm a little surprised it took this long for something like this to be released but I'm glad to see it.

I really really really like that fastback, love the shape and with adjustable weighting I can get a feel I like. $800 seems like a bridge too far though. I totally get it for a limited release and I love the look but I'm out at that price point.

Did I miss something? I thought price was 599?

They look great, but an $800 putter is just a showpiece, it won't make any more putts than a $200 putter.

I guess it depends on who uses it. We're seeing putters flying for anywhere from 200-2,000 right now. 599 MAP isn't anything close to sticker shock for Scotty enthusiasts, especially at a limited release, especially on a design that is one of the most coveted Scotty's of all time.

Also, some guy named Brooks keeps winning majors with Teryllium (buttonback).
Also, some dude named Tiger made the original TeI3 famous.

These putters aren't going to sit on a shelf (at least at a golf store) for very long at all.

I guess it depends on who uses it. We're seeing putters flying for anywhere from 200-2,000 right now. 599 MAP isn't anything close to sticker shock for Scotty enthusiasts, especially at a limited release, especially on a design that is one of the most coveted Scotty's of all time.

Also, some guy named Brooks keeps winning majors with Teryllium (buttonback).
Also, some dude named Tiger made the original TeI3 famous.

These putters aren't going to sit on a shelf (at least at a golf store) for very long at all.

Agreed. I want to own one. I just need to convince myself

I like it, but it's not moving the needle for me at all. I'll stick with my Newport 2.0 that has been solid for years. Now if he re-releases the Napa, that's a totally different story.

I can dig it but the price is pretty steep. I'd have to really really love it to buy one

Agreed. I want to own one. I just need to convince myself

haha, well, if you buy a Buttonback right now on the used market, which was a limited release back in the day, it's worth about 1,000-1,200. (Thanks BK).

Probably close to the same MAP at the time of release.

Back