First Look: Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 Putter

I had a friend try to do the same, and their ultra sketchy Titleist rep told his pro shop to charge him 8-900.

That's pretty gross.

Wow!

My pro said that there are very small quantities allotted for each state and that the Fastback is the most limited.

It will be interesting to see what happens with these...they may catch fire on ebay…

I'll get them for about $500 each.

I already have my name on the pre-order list at my golf store for a Newport and Newport 2. Just have to pay on July 23rd and pick-up on Aug 16th. The price is $599!

I already have my name on the pre-order list at my golf store for a Newport and Newport 2. Just have to pay on July 23rd and pick-up on Aug 16th. The price is $599!
800 was the figure thrown around in canadian

800 was the figure thrown around in canadian

At $599, it’s almost a given in a couple of years. These can easily fetch $800-$1K each on the Bay.

Talked with the local shop about T22 tonight.

He said their company (I think they are at 4-5 stores around Cincinnati) got exactly 26 of them, and 25 are already spoken for through pre-order. He said it's been absolutely nuts.

I know some are suggesting the release might not catch, but it sounds to me that at least in my area, there is some serious interest out there.

Talked with the local shop about T22 tonight.

He said their company (I think they are at 4-5 stores around Cincinnati) got exactly 26 of them, and 25 are already spoken for through pre-order. He said it's been absolutely nuts.

I know some are suggesting the release might not catch, but it sounds to me that at least in my area, there is some serious interest out there.

I'm surprised some think it won't catch. This seems like a home run release to me and I'm surprised it took so long for them to bring it back.

I'm surprised some think it won't catch. This seems like a home run release to me and I'm surprised it took so long for them to bring it back.

It’s a Scotty and a style many love. I would be shocked if it didn’t sell out.

I am most curious about aftermarket values for the flippers.

Does it fetch more than a Buttonback, which is in the 1,000-1,200 range right now?

I am most curious about aftermarket values for the flippers.

Does it fetch more than a Buttonback, which is in the 1,000-1,200 range right now?

I've been wondering that also. There are already a some listed on there for around $1,000.

The TeI3 is something I always wanted so it's really tempting to try and pick one up. It just kind of sucks a person won't be able to try one before having to commit to buying.

I doubt it, there were less Buttonbacks produced compared to this release. Not to mention, Brooks gaming a Buttonback and dominating with it in the majors.

I must be the anomaly cause I think it’s fugly.

I've been wondering that also. There are already a some listed on there for around $1,000.

The TeI3 is something I always wanted so it's really tempting to try and pick one up. It just kind of sucks a person won't be able to try one before having to commit to buying.

On the plus side, apparently if you get one you've got a fair chance of making money in the secondary market if it doesn't work for you.

Buy some sole tape while you're at it haha

I didnt see anything going to move on i dont need this..... what a great classic look though!

There was always something about that style/look that I loved. I had one in original black and another customized with some sort or nickel or plated finish, I forget what it was exactly.

But both were just too light for me as I lost feel through the stroke. So I like the idea of newer tech involved and maybe various (heavier) weights? If so, I'll very likely have one.

There is a T22 Newport confirmed order on the bay that is a 7 day auction. With 2 days remaining there are 16 bids and it is at $935.

Someone secured a bunch of pre-orders since a lot of the listings are the same.

I think that it is cool that he put the "T22" on the sole, much like the sole stamped Tei 3s

These are now up on Budget Golf home page.

I just received an email, and Carl’s Golfland has them on their site for pre-order.

Ugghh, it's so tempting since I've always wanted a TeI3 but that's a whole lot of money.

Just saw these available for preorder locally. Newport 1 already sold out apparently and the rest are going fast

Just saw these available for preorder locally. Newport 1 already sold out apparently and the rest are going fast

I believe Budget still has every model available.

Yep. Local store we were at got 26 for their 5 stores and they are all pre-ordered already.

It's great to see... Minus the eBay nonsense.

I believe Budget still has every model available.

Good to know, however 'm not looking to buy haha

Back