First Look: Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 Putter

those stayed up longer than I thought they would

I am so excited to regret not buying one lmao

you should buy two. Get them in hand before Friday. We both roll new putts. BOOM

Looks like all the preorders are gone on Budget

Tour putters sneaking out there.. wowowow

79b5fe7c55d95cf961cffd20da21396e.png

0807a850de35f31cc7d5d29f98dd63ac.png

15a4ad169b43c7ab365d20d1177b877d.png

I was able to grab a Fastback from Budget...not sure how many they had, but they did go pretty quick.

I was able to grab a Fastback from Budget...not sure how many they had, but they did go pretty quick.

this will be my regret for a while, not jumping on one hahaha

I've wanted to mess with that headshape for a while now. Oh well. Hope you enjoy yours!

From the range at WGC Fedex St Jude’s. They are even better in person and if I could have I would ha e spent about 15 minutes rolling one.

db0778ac1bb6d6a5306262365888650f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the range at WGC Fedex St Jude’s. They are even better in person and if I could have I would ha e spent about 15 minutes rolling one.

db0778ac1bb6d6a5306262365888650f.jpg

That site dot Newport! (Bottom Putter) I'd take it... plus these have the Circle T stamp. I want one but not something I can pursue. Fast as they sold out at budget golf, this hack doesn't want to play that game.

Glad you shared this, I really like these putters. I just like putters really. Can't help it. I'd cheat on my bag too. (I mean I do)

Uhhhhb where is this?

I don’t know about you...but I need to get my hands on one of these. Just not for $1000+ price tag...

If I were a betting man (I’m not), I would venture a guess that we see a re-release of some sort on this line.

I don’t know about you...but I need to get my hands on one of these. Just not for $1000+ price tag...

I still ponder one.

Someone is out of their mind to think that I’d let them do absolutely nothing and take hundreds of dollars from me.

That’s just stupid. Stupid flipping. Haaaaaate it.

I’ll have a big laugh if they decide to release more and they’ll be worth retail price. Flip that.

Back