First Look: Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 Putter

Molten;n8878961 said:
I’m excited for delivery and then the grip change. Super optimistic I’ll love it based on no information.

Did you snag one from Budget too?

JB;n8878971 said:
Did you snag one from Budget too?

I snagged one from a local brick and mortar shop on a preorder list. Apparently I was the first one on the list. I would have gone budget if I didn’t already have the order in place.

Molten;n8878974 said:
I snagged one from a local brick and mortar shop on a preorder list. Apparently I was the first one on the list. I would have gone budget if I didn’t already have the order in place.

Sweet. Looking forward to feedback from people on this one. Only Cameron I have liked the look of in quite some time.

JB;n8878987 said:
Sweet. Looking forward to feedback from people on this one. Only Cameron I have liked the look of in quite some time.

Big time same. I’ve only owned one other SC (my first putter I bought)

Here's mine!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/P2FuLUK.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Yeeeuuuuup 😳😎🔥💯👍

594ff7f13b8fe50378eab5e57e83c0ee.jpg

Canadan;n8881097 said:
Yeeeuuuuup 😳😎🔥💯👍

Oh, I like that. A lot.

Canadan;n8881097 said:
Yeeeuuuuup 😳😎🔥💯👍

You are making me second guess my order... man that shape is awesome.

Canadan;n8881111 said:
Just rolled a few on the basement green.

Welcome to Optimisticville, population THIS guy hahaha!

Really looking forward to feedback on how these feel. Not a fan of the past couple releases and their use of multiple materials. These look absolutely fantastic. I wonder if they will "feel" better than their one piece milled designs of years past. I never rolled the original, so I am not sure what I was missing out on back then.

Molten;n8881140 said:

Yeah dude, it's a beauty at address. I already have a blade shape that is never going to get beat out (two actually, if you consider my Austin).

What I want is a subtle mallet that supports the stroke and the putt direction when I'm less than confident in my putting. Just an easy change. This might be it.

radiman;n8881146 said:
Really looking forward to feedback on how these feel. Not a fan of the past couple releases and their use of multiple materials. These look absolutely fantastic. I wonder if they will "feel" better than their one piece milled designs of years past. I never rolled the original, so I am not sure what I was missing out on back then.

Yeah, it's feeling very hit or miss with Scotty.

As much as I am bummed they didn't continue the TeI3 concept and the screw through plate, I think it actually benefits the feedback on this face. I'd take my Buttonback probably 10 times out of 10 against an original Tei3, but this seems to have a different audible profile altogether.... not to mention the weighting is there which is awesome.

Canadan;n8881402 said:
Yeah dude, it's a beauty at address. I already have a blade shape that is never going to get beat out (two actually, if you consider my Austin).

What I want is a subtle mallet that supports the stroke and the putt direction when I'm less than confident in my putting. Just an easy change. This might be it.

GRRRR Now I want one of both. Don't mind me - just wishing I could buy two for the price of one.

Canadan;n8881409 said:
You can get two for the low low price of two. ACT NOW!

I can't imagine there are any left in stock (and I'm afraid to check)

Canadan;n8881421 said:
You're in luck. Budget is out of stock lmao

I won't lie... I just checked too.

Molten;n8881140 said:

This makes me a little upset with myself that I didn't order one. That shape looks great from that angle.

Anyone else not receive shipping confirmation from a Budgetgolf pre-order? I inquired about it and was told they didn’t receive their full order from titleist so they’re waiting for another shipment to complete some orders :at-wits-end:

showtime;n8882082 said:
Anyone else not receive shipping confirmation from a Budgetgolf pre-order? I inquired about it and was told they didn’t receive their full order from titleist so they’re waiting for another shipment to complete some orders :at-wits-end:

That sucks. Wonder why Titleist didn't have the full order ready to go.

JB;n8877631 said:
These will be back in stock at Budget Golf in 5 minutes

Did anybody take note of which models were in stock after this post? I ordered a 34" Newport 2. I'm hoping they didn't sell more without verifying they could fulfill the pre-orders first.

Canadan;n8884048 said:
One round in.. it's kind of awesome..

I might need a Canadan grip (iLine blue) and it might need to be a touch heavier.. But it rolls beautifully.

Whoop whoop!

I can't wait to see how this compares long term to your other beloved Scotty. I have a feeling I'm going to end up in the market for this model at some point just to quench that Tei thirst I've always had.

This thing is gorgeous, even better looking in hand. The milling is outstanding!

Attachments

• photo36180.jpg
    photo36180.jpg
    922 KB · Views: 4
KEV;n8884107 said:
I can't wait to see how this compares long term to your other beloved Scotty. I have a feeling I'm going to end up in the market for this model at some point just to quench that Tei thirst I've always had.

haha, early predictions are that I'll make you an offer on mine.

BUT, that's only because nothing has ever rolled the way the Rat has. MAYBE the SeeMore M7 that redefined my putting game. The T22 has some serious work to do.

Reactions: KEV
Back