Pringles T|X|G Instagram Contest Putter Fitting

That was absolutely fascinating. Thanks for sharing it.

That's awesome man, information overload in there for me. But that's great that you were able to find one that fits your stroke.

Watched that yesterday! Awesome fitting! Super insightful.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

I’m glad that those who have got a chance to watch it are enjoying the amount of information. Even though this was a 15 minute video that actually fitting took around 1 and a half hours give or take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome video and looks like you will have the right tool in your hand moving forward.

You stroke looked great, much less "cut" with the ping and even less with the evenroll.

Was he having you make stroke changes in addition to the putter changes?

Thanks for sharing! That appeared to be an awesome and very thorough experience. I think we could all stand to go through the same fitting.

Awesome video and looks like you will have the right tool in your hand moving forward.

You stroke looked great, much less "cut" with the ping and even less with the evenroll.

Was he having you make stroke changes in addition to the putter changes?

Yes he had me change my grip and almost feel like I’m trying to draw the putts

Awesome stuff! I really need to get a similar fitting soon.

So cool that you won the contest and your fitting in on the channel! Watching it now, congrats!

First - love, love, love the fact that he asked you about the green speeds you typically play on and the impact on launch and roll he looks for.
I was fit for a putter at the TaylorMade Kingdom once and they never asked me that question. I was fit for a putter with two degrees of loft and for the life of me, I couldn’t putt well with that low of loft. So kudos for them asking you that right off the bat.

Going back to watch more of the video!

First - love, love, love the fact that he asked you about the green speeds you typically play on and the impact on launch and roll he looks for.
I was fit for a putter at the TaylorMade Kingdom once and they never asked me that question. I was fit for a putter with two degrees of loft and for the life of me, I couldn’t putt well with that low of loft. So kudos for them asking you that right off the bat.

Going back to watch more of the video!

Dude it made total sense to me once he explained why you would need more loft vs less loft. It’s a great way to look at things.

So for me I learned that I naturally “cut” the ball with my putter

Did you have any idea that you did that before the fitting?

Yes he had me change my grip and almost feel like I’m trying to draw the putts

I think fittings which include technique instruction make good sense.

Dude it made total sense to me once he explained why you would need more loft vs less loft. It’s a great way to look at things.

I think it can actually impact how you set your hands before you make your back stroke. With lower loft, I tend to leave my hands back a little and my face control goes haywire. Give me a little more loft and I press my hands a little and the magic happens... . Great vid, thank you for sharing it!

Enjoyed watching it man!! You did well and appears fatherhood is treating you well. Look forward to hearing/seeing the new flat stick when it gets in!!

The thing that was the most eye opening about your putter fitting is that I would never grab that putter you got bc I can’t stand the way it looks ... But that was the best one for you.

The thing that was the most eye opening about your putter fitting is that I would never grab that putter you got bc I can’t stand the way it looks ... But that was the best one for you.

Dude you are 100% correct. I’ve gone through so many “beautiful” looking putters that I’ve had pier results with. This putter along with the face tech was a no brainer after seeing the results. I’m glad I went with what works vs what looks good. I have plenty of look good putters in the basement haha

If anyone has any questions about my fitting and kind of Ian’s thoughts I will gladly answer them to the best of my ability.

The putt that Ian said if I could give you that as a take away was pure as silk man. Take whatever Ian gave you tip wise and apply it...

Did he give you any pointers as to grip/alignment or stroke that you can share?

The putt that Ian said if I could give you that as a take away was pure as silk man. Take whatever Ian gave you tip wise and apply it...

Did he give you any pointers as to grip/alignment or stroke that you can share?

Yea so we told me that for my stroke aka “out to in or a cut stroke” that he wants me to feel like I’m playing a mini draw with the ball. He said feel like I am taking the club away inside and finishing in and up letting the putter toe turn over. He wanted me to adjust me grip with my finger off the shaft. We talked about ball position and didn’t want to move it to far forward because that could increase the loft to much in the putt. He really liked my stroke once those adjustments were made.

Watched this last night - very good work :good:

I actually laughed out loud as the first putt dropped with the Ping, and you looked back at Ian as if to say "what fresh sorcery is this?"

That was awesome to watch.. I contemplate all the time making the drive up there just to get fit cuz Ian is so knowledgable!!! The way he's able to explain everything is incredible vs any of the fitters ive gone to

Just watched it, thanks for sharing!

I enjoyed this video. Appreciate you sharing Pringles.

Really enjoyed watching this. Looking forward to your results on the course with the new putter.

Back