Lajosi Putters Thread

I still adore this
0891068d7c05b343472b66388d89ce07.jpg

That's a sweet looking stick Kev! Pics of the top line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a sweet looking stick Kev! Pics of the top line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man! Here is a quick shot

b9a81906ed6f3179f0e8149c3e6a57a3.jpg

You should! It's a beauty. Kari makes a hell of a putter.
Thanks James, it was pretty fun getting it made.

Thanks James, it was pretty fun getting it made.
It definitely is dude. Anything you can think up, he can do.

After some struggles with the DD201 earlier in the year, I shelved it for a mallet putter, which seemed to be the right decision. After regripping to a UTx mega paddle last month I finally got this back out for a round and the results were pretty good! Struggled with distance control but only had one three putt, which I honestly expected more of after a month-ish layoff. Just love the looks of this one so much.

Putting it back in the bag for now, but will be subject to rotation during the offseason as I'm in full putter tinker mode at the moment. :D I'm also hard pondering a V201 currently, which is dangerous for my wallet!

I had a gorgeous DD201 that I had custom made by Kari. It truly was a work of art. Sadly, I couldn't make a putt with it because it didn't suit my stroke (stupid me, should've gotten fitted first)

I'd like to get Kari to make me a flow neck mallet at some point. Something prettier than the Spider Tour Black I'm using, but the same general idea.

Bumping this old thread. Is anybody here still playing a Lajosi putter ?

I have one but haven't used it in years.

Mine gets rotated in from time to time but I've been mainly running with my Toulon Atlanta lately.

I never did go through with my purchase.

Bums me out once in a while, but that's fine. Custom putters are such a great concept.

I am in the final stages of customizing.. I cannot decide if I want a copper shaft band or not. My initial reaction was heck yes, but after thinking.. I don’t know if it’ll be something I’ll stare at a lot while looking down at the ball at address. Does it affect anyone that has he metal shaft band or does it go unnoticed?

I am in the final stages of customizing.. I cannot decide if I want a copper shaft band or not. My initial reaction was heck yes, but after thinking.. I don’t know if it’ll be something I’ll stare at a lot while looking down at the ball at address. Does it affect anyone that has he metal shaft band or does it go unnoticed?

I’ve got a Damascus one on two of mine, they look cool, but they’re rarely noticed.

For guys that have sent PayPal.. do you send an extra 3% to cover fees or the amount he quoted?

For guys that have sent PayPal.. do you send an extra 3% to cover fees or the amount he quoted?

I always sent the amount quoted. He takes into consideration the fees.

And... payment sent!

Will any of you Lajosi customers please advise how long it took your putter to clear customs ?

DG_1234;n8882115 said:
Will any of you Lajosi customers please advise how long it took your putter to clear customs ?

It varies each time.

My Kari Lajosi Sensor model carbon steel putter with oil can finish:

IMG_6600.JPG

Reactions: KEV
Back